|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Master Shonagar mad at Piemur for?
(a) Not telling Menolly to leave the creatures behind.
(b) For taking too much time.
(c) Being lazy in conveying his message to Menolly.
(d) He had dawdled in his relation of the message to Menolly.
2. "The sky seemed to be as _____ with dragons as just recently it must have been with Thread."
3. How many fire lizards did Menolly impress?
4. What sound startled the people and caused a hush to fall on the throng of people?
(a) The slam of the door behind Menolly.
(b) Beauty's shriek.
(c) The request of Master Jerint.
(d) The shout from Silvina.
5. What bemused Menolly?
(a) How Piemur related Menolly's story to Master Shonagar.
(b) How quickly Master Shonagar fell asleep.
(c) How quickly Master Shonagar condemned her.
(d) How Master Shonagar felt about Petiron.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Menolly wish was there?
2. What entranced Camo?
3. What unusual combination of factors woke Menolly?
4. What was strange for Menolly not to smell?
5. Why didn't Menolly consider licking the juice from her fingers from the redfruit?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)