|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Master Jerint say in regard to fire lizards?
(a) "They are too stupid to live up to the tales of dragons."
(b) "They look like little dragons."
(c) "They are much more practical than dragons."
(d) "They are much more beautiful than dragons."
2. Moreta's Ride ended in who singing?
(b) The tenors.
(c) The fire lizards.
3. What did Beauty alert Menolly to?
(a) The fact that she was lonely and needed love.
(b) The fact that there were other fire lizards outside.
(c) That Menolly had rolled over on her.
(d) That she wanted to sing.
4. What did Menolly get for a bed?
(a) An apprentice cot.
(b) Two apprentice cots lashed together.
(c) A fine feathered bed.
(d) A doublewide apprentice cot.
5. What did Menolly experience when she was conducting the group?
(a) A born gift, shining through her.
(b) Intense excitement.
(c) A strange thrill of power.
(d) A high level of nervousness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which fire lizard's voice soared above the male apprentices?
2. What did Menolly suddenly really want to do?
3. What sound startled the people and caused a hush to fall on the throng of people?
4. What did Piemur's foster mother always tell him?
5. What unusual combination of factors woke Menolly?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)