|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was around the neck?
(a) A symbol of the goddess of healing.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) The necklace that had once been on the statue.
2. What wouldn't Tanis understand?
(a) The ties love can make.
(b) All of these.
(c) The ways of magic.
(d) The relationship between ties of blood.
3. How did Riverwind react to the choice Goldmoon made?
(a) All of these.
(b) He wanted to die with her.
(c) He asked her to take him with her.
(d) He rushed the dragon, dying by her side.
4. What was the gully dwarf females' name?
5. What did the kender end up sharing with the dwarf?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the group going to head?
2. Why doesn't Riverwind trust the group?
3. Why had Goldmoon started shivering?
4. How had Tas dispatched one of the lizard men?
5. Why wouldn't Goldmoon take Riverwind's cape?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Raistlin do when confronted with the undead people of the Darken Woods?
2. How had Raistlin changed?
3. What are the two cruelest forms of torture?
4. Why was there no need for talk among the companions and Verminaard?
5. Why did the dragon attack the band of friends?
6. How did Laurana put Tanis' life in danger?
7. What did Tika begin to think about when she was watching Goldmoon and Riverwind's marriage?
8. What is hope, to Raistlin?
9. Why did the Speaker claim the necklace Goldmoon wore was blasphemy and attempt to tear it from her neck?
10. What had Riverwind's grandfather done that had made his relationship with Goldmoon even more difficult?
This section contains 956 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)