|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Paths of the Dead lead?
(a) The Hall of the Dead.
(b) The Ancestral Hall.
(c) The Hall of Kings Past.
(d) The Hall of the Ancestors.
2. What would the Theocrat do with the staff?
(a) Give it to the agents of evil.
(b) Hand it over to the goblins.
(c) Use it for his own profit.
(d) Keep it for himself.
3. What city is burning?
(a) The elven kingdom.
4. Why don't the bosses come down to the gully dwarf city, according to the one Raistlin befriended?
(a) They are afraid of the numbers of gully dwarfs.
(b) They are afraid of the Highbulp.
(c) They don't care.
(d) They cannot stand the smell of them.
5. How had Tas perceived Tanis to be?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Goldmoon insist that the group head?
2. In which town had the Seekers been preaching?
3. Where were the living beings attempting to take the group?
4. What was interesting to note about the trail?
5. What was the name of the lake they were heading towards?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Tika's outfit change? How did this affect her training?
2. What reasons did Laurana give Tanis for having returned to Qualinost?
3. How did Goldmoon politely retain possession of the staff?
4. Why did Riverwind refuse to bow to receive Goldmoon's blessing? How did Goldmoon feel about that?
5. What did Tika begin to think about when she was watching Goldmoon and Riverwind's marriage?
6. What does everyone feel following the disappearance of the draconian?
7. Describe the Forestmaster?
8. Describe the gully dwarf that Raistlin befriended?
9. Why were elves so slender?
10. How did Tas notice that it wasn't magic that the gully dwarf was practicing?
This section contains 977 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)