|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the hair on the helm from?
2. What had Goldmoon wondered when she had looked in the back of the cart?
(a) Where the man had gone, she had seen only a lizard creature.
(b) What terrible disease could turn a mans flesh to scales.
(c) Why had they waited for the man to be covered in scales to leave.
(d) If the clerics knew a dragon inhabited the back of the cart.
3. Why wasn't the kender's map a help?
(a) It didn't show a passable route.
(b) All of these.
(c) It dated before the Cataclysm.
(d) It didn't show their destination.
4. How old was Flint Fireforge?
(a) One hundred, sixty eight years old.
(b) One hundred, fifty eight years old.
(c) Two hundred and forty eight years old.
(d) One hundred and forty eight years old.
5. What was the "death on black wings"?
(a) A dragon.
(b) A vampire.
(c) A draconian.
(d) A wraith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Tanis been thinking after Raistlin cast the spell?
2. What choice had Goldmoon made?
3. Who is the guide through Solace Vale?
4. What was the god's name that the child had never heard?
5. What choice had Tanis given the rest of the group?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Tika's outfit change? How did this affect her training?
2. What did Raistlin do when confronted with the undead people of the Darken Woods?
3. What was interesting to note about the Tas' perception of the clerics?
4. What did Tika begin to think about when she was watching Goldmoon and Riverwind's marriage?
5. How did Laurana put Tanis' life in danger?
6. What are the two cruelest forms of torture?
7. What are the differences between goblins and draconians?
8. How did Tas notice that it wasn't magic that the gully dwarf was practicing?
9. Why did Tanis long to see Kitiara?
10. How did Goldmoon politely retain possession of the staff?
This section contains 988 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)