|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was waiting in the treasure room?
(a) A spirit of a dark elf.
(b) A dark elf.
(c) A spirit of a deadly elf.
(d) Someone undead.
2. What did Tanis wear of Laurana's?
(a) A ring in his ear.
(b) Her charm around his neck.
(c) Her ring of ivy leaves.
(d) Her ring of maple leaves.
3. How did Tanis finally get Laurana to leave him be?
(a) By telling her of his love for Kitiara.
(b) All of these.
(c) By telling her he had slept with someone else.
(d) By telling her he didn't love her anymore.
4. What was the gully dwarf to do?
(a) Kill the prisoners.
(b) Attempt to kill the elves.
(c) Attempt to steal from the elves.
(d) Guard the prisoners with his life.
5. Which companion didn't eat?
6. What vow did Laurana make to herself and Tanis?
(a) That she would look after herself.
(b) That she would go back and join the elves.
(c) That she would make him proud of her.
(d) That she wouldn't get in his way.
7. What did the Speaker say when he saw the pendant that hung from Goldmoons' neck?
(a) You wretched human!
(b) How dare you profane the goddess!
(c) Wow! You're a cleric?
8. What was the Hall of the Sky?
(a) A courtyard lit by torches.
(b) A hallway with skylights.
(c) A huge square lit by torches.
(d) None of these.
9. Why was Tas sorry he had followed Tanis?
(a) The conversation was depressing.
(b) The conversation wasn't interesting.
(c) The conversation was without happiness.
(d) All of these.
10. Who was the woman Huma met and what was her lineage?
(a) She was daughter and heiress from a line of magi.
(b) She was daughter and heiress from a line of kings.
(c) She was daughter and heiress from a line of dragons.
(d) She was daughter and heiress from a line of centaurs.
11. What colors were the good dragons?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
12. Who didn't eat at all?
13. What was the dragon's secret mission, given to him by the Queen of Darkness?
(a) To find a man named Green Gemstone Man.
(b) To find a man named Berem.
(c) All of these.
(d) To find a man named Everman.
14. What call did Tas hear from the woods?
(a) A birdcall.
(b) A goose call.
(c) An animal call.
(d) A duck call.
15. What was Riverwind's present to Goldmoon?
(a) A cloak of deerskin.
(b) A ring made of wood from one of the last Vallenwood branches spared from the dragons fire.
(c) A ring of dragonscales.
(d) A shield of dragonscales.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was worse than the dark depression to which Sturm had fallen?
2. What is the most important thing, Tas realizes?
3. On what day did Goldmoon and Riverwind get married?
4. What was the last thing people claimed to hear in the legend of Flamestrike?
5. What had happened when Tika kissed Caramon?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)