|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Speaker say when he saw the pendant that hung from Goldmoons' neck?
(a) How dare you profane the goddess!
(c) Wow! You're a cleric?
(d) You wretched human!
2. What was the gully dwarf to do?
(a) Attempt to kill the elves.
(b) Attempt to steal from the elves.
(c) Kill the prisoners.
(d) Guard the prisoners with his life.
3. What did Tanis wear of Laurana's?
(a) A ring in his ear.
(b) Her ring of ivy leaves.
(c) Her charm around his neck.
(d) Her ring of maple leaves.
4. What colors were the good dragons?
(a) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
5. What call did Tas hear from the woods?
(a) An animal call.
(b) A goose call.
(c) A birdcall.
(d) A duck call.
6. Who was the woman Huma met and what was her lineage?
(a) She was daughter and heiress from a line of centaurs.
(b) She was daughter and heiress from a line of kings.
(c) She was daughter and heiress from a line of dragons.
(d) She was daughter and heiress from a line of magi.
7. What spell did Fizban want to teach Raistlin?
(a) A paralyzing curse.
(b) All of these.
(c) A Fireball.
(d) An icestorm.
8. Why were the mountains familiar to Flint?
(a) The hill dwarfs homeland was not far to the east.
(b) The hill dwarfs homeland was not far to the north.
(c) The hill dwarfs homeland was not far to the west.
(d) The hill dwarfs homeland was not far to the south.
9. Why do the elves feel so little for humans?
(a) They view humans as the main reason the Cataclysm was brought down upon them.
(b) It was the humans who had refused to take the threat seriously.
(c) Both of these reasons.
(d) Neither of these reasons.
10. Which person is suspected of being a traitor?
(c) All of these.
11. What custom of the Que-shu was kept?
(a) The bride and groom present had to be manufactured.
(b) The bride and groom present could not be purchased.
(c) The bride and groom present had to be a product of their families.
(d) The bride and groom present had to be given to them by their friends.
12. Why was Tas sorry he had followed Tanis?
(a) The conversation was without happiness.
(b) The conversation wasn't interesting.
(c) The conversation was depressing.
(d) All of these.
13. Whose blade was first to kill Verminaard?
14. What brushed Tas' nose?
(a) A white gull feather.
(b) A white nondescript feather.
(c) None of these.
(d) A white chicken feather.
15. Why won't Raistlin take a companion into the woods while collecting his herbs?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) He wants alone time, and it is the only time he can have.
(c) Both of these.
(d) The herbal components of his spells are secret.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most important thing, Tas realizes?
2. What was Riverwind's present to Goldmoon?
3. Who didn't eat at all?
4. What is Verminaard's dragons' name?
5. What is Tanis' elven name?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)