|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the Elven bard?
(a) Quirvalen Soth.
(b) Quivalen Soth.
(c) Quarvalen Soth.
(d) Quevalen Soth.
2. Why is Tanis called half elven and not half human?
(a) To be called half man is akin to being called a cripple.
(b) All of these.
(c) Elves are more respected.
(d) Elves live longer than men.
3. What wouldn't Tanis understand?
(a) All of these.
(b) The ties love can make.
(c) The ways of magic.
(d) The relationship between ties of blood.
4. What did Flint say that made Raistlin glare at him with malevolence?
(a) "Thank heavens you finally got rid of it, it was stinking up the place".
(b) "So you got rid of your pet gully dwarf".
(c) "About time you got rid of that thing?"
(d) "So you finally got rid of it, did you?"
5. What was the name of Goldmoon's mother?
6. Why does Tanis need the "grumbling old dwarf"?
(a) He was old and experienced, and like Tanis' rock.
(b) He was a good sword arm.
(c) He was the cynical balance to the group.
(d) All of these.
7. Where were the living beings attempting to take the group?
(a) To the Forestkeeper.
(b) To the Wildsmaster.
(c) To the Forestmaster.
(d) To the Woodsmaster.
8. What was the "death on black wings"?
(a) A draconian.
(b) A vampire.
(c) A wraith.
(d) A dragon.
9. What name signed the warning?
10. How old was Flint Fireforge?
(a) One hundred, fifty eight years old.
(b) One hundred, sixty eight years old.
(c) Two hundred and forty eight years old.
(d) One hundred and forty eight years old.
11. What made Goldmoons face become radiant?
(a) The idea that she would heal and be okay one day.
(b) The knowledge that Riverwind saw some tracks leading from the village.
(c) The idea that she was Chieftain.
(d) The idea that she would get revenge.
12. How were the Kender's regarded by the people of Krynn?
(a) The same nuisance as mosquitoes.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) The same nuisance as children.
13. What does Flint reveal about the dragon?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) That it is Tas in a dragon costume.
(c) Both of these.
(d) That it was Tas' idea.
14. What was the god's name that the child had never heard?
15. What did Flint fall into?
(a) Lightning sand.
(b) A bog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was not coming to the reunion?
2. Where was the group supposed to travel to?
3. Where did Goldmoon insist that the group head?
4. What spell did Raistlin cast on the goblins?
5. Why was Khisanth angry?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)