|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapter 11-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tanis realize in the dark?
(a) His Elven vision was gone.
(b) He had lost track of the Kender.
(c) The mage's spells weren't working.
(d) All of these.
2. What had Goldmoon wondered when she had looked in the back of the cart?
(a) Where the man had gone, she had seen only a lizard creature.
(b) What terrible disease could turn a mans flesh to scales.
(c) If the clerics knew a dragon inhabited the back of the cart.
(d) Why had they waited for the man to be covered in scales to leave.
3. What did Goldmoon say in response to Sturm's desire to continue to escort them?
(a) That she is pleased he is joining them.
(b) That she would make him a royal guard someday.
(c) That she was honored to have him attend to her.
(d) That she and Riverwind were both grateful.
4. What made Goldmoons face become radiant?
(a) The idea that she would heal and be okay one day.
(b) The idea that she was Chieftain.
(c) The knowledge that Riverwind saw some tracks leading from the village.
(d) The idea that she would get revenge.
5. Who was not coming to the reunion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the god's name that the child had never heard?
2. Why wouldn't Goldmoon take Riverwind's cape?
3. Who could use the staff?
4. Why did Tas have to knock out Flint?
5. What does Riverwind offer to do?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)