|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is T'ron upset about being a dragon rider in the High Reaches now?
(a) he doesn't like mountains
(b) it's too much work
(c) he left his son in Southern
(d) people hide from dragon riders
2. What happens at the hatching grounds when the humming stops?
(a) the dragons take to the air
(b) Lytol leaves
(c) Jaxom begins to cry
(d) the eggs begin to crack
3. What about dragon riding sets it apart from other skills?
(a) it can be life threatening
(b) the rides have no personality
(c) the riders have to have ESP
(d) the riders have to be very strong
4. What has N'ton obtained for F'lar's experiment?
(a) a sandworm
(b) fire lizard eggs
5. For what does Robinton think Merson will use fire lizards?
(a) eating thread
(b) sowing dissent
(d) attracting women
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wirenth see when she goes flying high?
2. Who is acting leader of Fort Weyr right now?
3. Why does N'ton think the ancients abandoned the Southern continent?
4. Who must ratify the marriage at Telgar?
5. What does F'nor suggest about Wirenth's rising?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens during the fight between Prideth and Wirenth?
2. What does F'lar do when Kylara arrives with a fire lizard on her arm?
3. What scares Jaxom when flying to Benden?
4. Why does F'lar want F'nor at Benden?
5. What does Robinton see when he first arrives at the wedding?
6. What does Groghe call for and what is F'lar's response?
7. What does T'ron do at the wedding and what is F'lar's response?
8. What does Brekke say when F'nor asks her about Wirenth's rising and what does he suggest?
9. What does T'kul do at Southern and what does F'lar suggest to F'nor?
10. What happens when the queen egg hatches?
This section contains 1,021 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)