|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets in a knife fight at Telgar?
(a) F'lar and T'ron
(b) F'lar and N'ton
(c) T'ron and Meron
(d) Kylara and Lessa
2. What does F'nor do when Brekke finishes crying?
(a) hands her a hanky
(b) takes her away to make love
(c) slaps her in the face
(d) leaves her to recover
3. What kind of dragon does Benden send for Robinton?
(a) a blue
(b) a gold
(c) a green
(d) a bronze
4. How did Larth, Lytol's dragon die?
(a) in a fight with anothrer dragon
(b) old age
(c) staying too long between
(d) phosphine burns
5. Who wants to see F'nor when he returns to Southern Weyr?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has T'kul announced he would do to any intruders at Southern?
2. How does Brekke feel about not impressing?
3. What does Robinton think he hears when they arrive at Telgar?
4. What happens when Kylara hears Brekke and F'nor?
5. Where did most people from the high reaches go after F'lar and T'ron's fight?
Short Essay Questions
1. What concerns Robinton when dragons arrive to take him to the wedding at Telgar?
2. What is Jaxom thinking and feeling before going to the hatching?
3. What does Groghe call for and what is F'lar's response?
4. How does Meron criticize Robinton and what is his reply?
5. What happens during the fight between Prideth and Wirenth?
6. What does Robinton see when he first arrives at the wedding?
7. What happens to the little egg Jaxom touched and what does Felessan tell Jaxom?
8. What does T'kul do at Southern and what does F'lar suggest to F'nor?
9. What does Canth tell F'nor is troubling Lessa?
10. What happens when the queen egg hatches?
This section contains 976 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)