|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What creature in the northern continent eats thread?
(a) blue billed thrushes
(b) red bellied spiders
(c) surface sliver fish
2. How does Kylara feel about finding a nest of fire lizard eggs?
3. Why is it difficult to catch a fire lizard?
(a) they bite viciously
(b) they can become invisible
(c) they are too fast
(d) they can go between
4. How are Meron's men reacting to the hatching lizards?
(a) watching them play
(b) impressing them
(c) laughing at them
(d) ignoring what Kylara told them
5. What instrument do they find at which they all look?
(a) slide rule
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Lessa get pregnant?
2. Who is the rider of Wirenth?
3. What is Jaxom's position on Pern?
4. What does Terry say about the old records and help with their problems?
5. How do the Oldtimers feel about destroying the source of thread?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is F'nor and Canth sleepy?
2. What does Robinton think about composing a song about dragons. How are dragons and humans matched and what can dragons do that's so special?
3. How does Kylara feel when she finds a fire lizard nest and what does she plan to do with them? Why?
4. What does F'lar say they must do in order for Pern to survive?
5. What do the adults who find Jaxom and Felessan find and see when they go in the room where the boys are found?
6. What does F'nor think about Brekke and why?
7. What does Mnementh do before they go home and what happens when F'lar and Mnementh go home?
8. What is Lord Groghe having his people do and why? What is he ignoring by doing this but what obligation does he fulfill?
9. What does Brekke think about women and fighting dragons?
10. How does Kylara impress a queen fire lizard?
This section contains 827 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)