1. What is Robinton, the Masterharper of Pern trying to compose?
ballads for a wedding
2. At Fort Hold, what does Lord Groghe has every inhabitant doing?
3. What does Lord Groghe neglect around his living areas?
removing greenery near his habitations
4. What did Robinton decide was useless against those who did not follow the rules?
5. How do dragons get matched with their human companions?
impressed at hatching
6. What can dragons do that is unique and valuable?
can move between time and space
This section contains 4,405 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)