|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did most people from the high reaches go after F'lar and T'ron's fight?
2. Why does F'lar decide to mount watches everywhere?
(a) to track the shift in Thread pattern
(b) to watch the oldtimers
(c) to look for new dragon eggs
(d) to look for new dragon riders
3. Why does Brekke start weeping when talking to F'nor about Wirenth's rising?
(a) she is afraid of what Kylara might say
(b) she is happy F'nor likes her
(c) she is scared who might ride Wirenth
(d) she has to listen to her queen's choice
4. What can dragons do that is unique and valuable?
(a) can blow out icy breath
(b) can swim in thread
(c) can move between time and space
(d) can see for miles
5. What about dragon riding sets it apart from other skills?
(a) the riders have to be very strong
(b) the riders have to have ESP
(c) the rides have no personality
(d) it can be life threatening
Short Answer Questions
1. What does F'lar think every hold and craft will have the day after the wedding?
2. Where are Threads falling at the beginning of Chapter 3?
3. What does F'lar do about dragon breeding that the oldtimers don't like?
4. What do the Holders think of the dragon riders' personalities?
5. What does tradition say about who mates with a queen?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)