|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can dragons do that is unique and valuable?
(a) can swim in thread
(b) can move between time and space
(c) can see for miles
(d) can blow out icy breath
2. What did Robinton decide was useless against those who did not follow the rules?
(a) taking away their land
(b) putting them in jail
(d) bringing them up on charges
3. What is Robinton, the Masterharper of Pern trying to compose?
(a) ballads for a wedding
(b) songs for a funeral
(c) songs to sing at the birth of his child
(d) songs for the military
4. What about Brekke and Canth amazes F'nor?
(a) they can communicate
(b) Canth will let Brekke ride him
(c) they are both muddy
(d) they are sleeping side-by-side
5. How do dragons get matched with their human companions?
(a) the human talks the dragon into it
(b) assigned by the dragon master
(c) impressed at hatching
(d) the dragon's mother chooses the human
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes F'lar's side during the meeting?
2. Where are Threads falling at the beginning of Chapter 3?
3. Why do some Ruathans hate F'lar and Lessa?
4. Who is Brekke fostering?
5. Why is F'nor stabbed with a knife?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)