|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Fandarel suggest talking to about fire lizards?
(a) the Masterherder
2. What does F'nor suggest about Wirenth's rising?
(a) an open flight
(b) to go to the beach and rise with him
(c) to go to Benden Weyr
(d) to ask F'lar to keep Kylara out of the way
3. What does F'lar think is the difference between Oldtimers' dragons and modern ones?
(a) Oldtimers' dragons are better trained
(b) his are stronger and more intelligent
(c) his talk more
(d) the modern dragons throw more fire
4. What does F'nor come in with when F'lar is holding a meeting?
(a) 23 fire lizard eggs
(b) a message from Robinton
(c) word that Southern has stolen women from Benden
(d) 5 dragon eggs
5. What does Lessa think about the ancients and the Red star?
(a) they didn't know where it was
(b) they have gone there
(c) they ignored it
(d) they created it
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is coming to see F'lar and Lessa at the end of Chapter 3?
2. What does F'lar do about F'nor?
3. Why didn't the ancients migrate across the planet?
4. How does Kylara feel about finding a nest of fire lizard eggs?
5. What does F'lar want to do if they make a telescope?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)