|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does F'lar think is one of the major problems between dragon riders?
(a) being secretive
(b) fighting excessively
(c) losing touch with each other
(d) being so competitive
2. How do dragons get matched with their human companions?
(a) the dragon's mother chooses the human
(b) the human talks the dragon into it
(c) assigned by the dragon master
(d) impressed at hatching
3. Why didn't the ancients migrate across the planet?
(a) no large dragons
(b) there weren't enough of them
(c) there's only one continent
(d) they were on a royal charter
4. Why won't Canth go between with F'nor?
(a) Canth doesn't want to get cold
(b) Canth wants to fly
(c) Canth wants to view the land below them
(d) he is still wounded
5. What does F'lar want to do if they make a telescope?
(a) cut the thread off at the source
(b) see if there are space ships
(c) use it for spotting thread fall
(d) study the movements of the planets
Short Answer Questions
1. What would the Holds and Crafthalls do if thread fall stopped?
2. What do the dragons do at the hatching grounds when the eggs rock?
3. Who gets in a knife fight at Telgar?
4. What has T'kul announced he would do to any intruders at Southern?
5. What does F'lar notice during the threadfall on Southern?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)