|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brekke tell F'nor when he realizes she's a virgin?
(a) that she has always loved him
(b) that she is afraid of men
(c) that she likes women
(d) that she loves F'lar
2. Who takes F'lar's side during the meeting?
3. What does Kylara tell Meron's men to do with the lizards
(a) feed them until they go to sleep
(b) sing to them
(c) put a net around them
(d) take them outside
4. How does Kylara view being a queen's rider?
(a) as a source of irritation
(b) as demanding
(c) as boring
(d) as a source of power
5. Why does F'lar say they should be grateful to the Oldtimers?
(a) for not killing F'nor
(b) for staying in the south
(c) for their knowledge and work
(d) for keeping Beth from rampaging
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it difficult to catch a fire lizard?
2. Who does F'lar think has made T'bor touchy?
3. What does F'nor do when Brekke finishes crying?
4. When does Brekke say Wirenth will rise?
5. What does Brekke give Grall when F'nor finds her?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)