1. What is Robinton, the Masterharper of Pern trying to compose?
(a) songs for a funeral
(b) songs to sing at the birth of his child
(c) ballads for a wedding
(d) songs for the military
2. At Fort Hold, what does Lord Groghe has every inhabitant doing?
(a) practicing sword fights
(b) celebrating with a party
(c) planting crops
(d) practicing fire drills
3. What does Lord Groghe neglect around his living areas?
(a) nothing, he's meticulus
(b) keeping clean water nearby
(c) keeping it thread clear
(d) removing greenery near his habitations
4. What did Robinton decide was useless against those who did not follow the rules?
(a) putting them in jail
(b) bringing them up on charges
(c) taking away their land
5. How do dragons get matched with their human companions?
(a) the dragon's mother chooses the human
(b) the human talks the dragon into it
(c) impressed at hatching
(d) assigned by the dragon master
6. What can dragons do that is unique and valuable?
(a) can see for miles
(b) can swim in thread
(c) can move between time and space
(d) can blow out icy breath
This section contains 4,405 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)