|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucy do with what she has with her when she meets Van Helsing, Seward, Holmwood, and Morris near her tomb?
(a) She throws the child to the side.
(b) She commands the other vampire to attack.
(c) She attacks them with the dagger.
(d) She holds up the crucifix.
2. Once the team learns that Dracula is back on land, how do Mina and Van Helsing plan to catch him?
(a) None of these answers is correct.
(b) By steamboat.
(c) By horse and carriage.
(d) By horseback.
3. In what form is Seward's diary recorded?
(a) On phonograph.
(b) It's written backward.
(c) In code.
(d) In Latin.
4. What happens to Renfield as a result of his injuries?
(a) He eventually descends into madness.
(b) He dies.
(c) He recovers from being a vampire.
(d) He recovers and is let out of the asylum.
5. How does Van Helsing open Lucy's tomb?
(a) With a key.
(b) By holding a crucifix up in front of it.
(c) With a secret spell.
(d) With a sledgehammer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Van Helsing use the putty he makes for?
2. What happened to the agent who took over Dracula's box?
3. What does Van Helsing flash at the Count to make him disappear while he is with Mina and Harker?
4. How many of the wooden boxes does the vampire-hunting team find when they enter the chapel?
5. What does Stoker say the vampire Lucy look like?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)