|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Seward want to spend the night in Lucy's tomb?
(a) To protect her tomb from vandals.
(b) To say goodbye one last time.
(c) To see if someone is coming into it.
(d) To prove that she's not a vampire.
2. What is Renfield and Mina's initial conversation like?
(a) None of these answers is correct.
(b) Crazed and scary.
(c) Fun and relaxing.
(d) Calm and reasoned.
3. What does Seward conclude Renfield has a sense of assurance about, despite his wildly different moods and behaviors?
(a) That he will die soon.
(b) That he will get out of the asylum soon.
(c) That Mina will marry him.
(d) That he will acquire some higher life.
4. What physical change about Mina worries Van Helsing?
(a) Her extreme weight loss.
(b) Her horrible breath.
(c) The hardening of her eyes.
(d) The extreme growth of her fingernails.
5. How many of the wooden boxes does the vampire-hunting team locate during their mission after Mina is attacked?
(a) All but one.
(b) They think they get them all, but they have miscounted.
(c) All of them.
(d) All but two.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the vampire-hunting team manage to clear the chapel of the animals that have suddenly appeared?
2. What happens to Renfield as a result of his injuries?
3. Where does the team hope to intercept Dracula?
4. How does Mina think Van Helsing can exploit her psychic connection to Dracula?
5. What creature begins to fill the chapel when the vampire-hunting team enters, looking for the wooden boxes?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)