|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What strange phenomenon came into Mina's room while the vampire-hunters were out on their first mission?
(a) Freezing cold, even though it was hot outside.
(b) Music without a known source.
(c) A thick mist.
(d) A ghost.
2. What is Renfield and Mina's initial conversation like?
(a) Fun and relaxing.
(b) Calm and reasoned.
(c) Crazed and scary.
(d) None of these answers is correct.
3. How does the team travel en route to meet the ship Dracula is on once he has left London?
(a) By private cars.
(b) By horseback.
(c) By train.
(d) By foot.
4. Where do Van Helsing and Seward stop before heading to Lucy's tomb?
(a) A library.
(b) A coffee shop.
(c) A church.
(d) A hospital.
5. Where does the group head after they realize they will not meet Dracula's ship where they first planned to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Van Helsing flash at the Count to make him disappear while he is with Mina and Harker?
2. What big project are Seward and Mina working on?
3. What is the name of the name of the house Dracula purchased for his London residency?
4. What about Mina causes Van Helsing to be concerned while they are waiting for Dracula's ship to arrive?
5. How many of the wooden boxes does the vampire-hunting team find when they enter the chapel?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)