Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renfield manage to tell the vampire-hunting team, despite his injuries?
(a) That Mina attacked him.
(b) That he doesn't remember anything about what happened.
(c) That Dracula attacked him.
(d) That he tried to kill himself.
2. What kind of information does Harker agree to provide for Van Helsing after Lucy's death?
(a) Information on Mina's health status.
(b) Information on Lucy's family.
(c) Information about the three female vampires.
(d) Information on Count Dracula.
3. How does Mina react to Van Helsing's assessment of Harker's journal?
(a) She is outraged.
(b) She never knows that Van Helsing read Harker's journal.
(c) She is relieved.
(d) She is overcome with joy.
4. What does Van Helsing use to make putty while visiting Lucy's tomb?
(a) Stones from the church.
(b) A drop of everyone's blood.
(c) Putty that has been blessed.
(d) Communion wafers and putty mix.
5. What prized possession did Dracula destroy when he visited Seward's office?
(a) Pictures of Lucy before she died.
(b) The manuscript the team had been working on.
(c) The windows, protecting all of Seward's research from the rain.
(d) A very old and hold crucifix.
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite his injuries, what does Renfield manage to tell the vampire-hunting team about Mina?
2. How does the vampire-hunting team manage to clear the chapel of the animals that have suddenly appeared?
3. What is the name of the ship on which Dracula supposedly made his escape?
4. Why does Seward want to spend the night in Lucy's tomb?
5. What does Van Helsing flash at the Count to make him disappear while he is with Mina and Harker?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)