|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What living things does Renfield eat?
(a) Small birds.
(b) All of these answers are correct.
2. After Mina is attacked, what is the vampire-hunting team's new plan?
(a) To bait Dracula with a bleeding Mina.
(b) To wait for Mina to die before they do anything else.
(c) To fan out and search for Dracula in the marketplace.
(d) To destroy all of Dracula's boxes in one day.
3. What does Renfield manage to tell the vampire-hunting team, despite his injuries?
(a) That he doesn't remember anything about what happened.
(b) That Mina attacked him.
(c) That he tried to kill himself.
(d) That Dracula attacked him.
4. What does Mina reveal under hypnosis about the whereabouts of Dracula's ship?
(a) It has been delayed at port of entry.
(b) That it has sunk.
(c) That it has been taken over by pirates.
(d) That it is late but still at sea.
5. Who volunteers to help with Lucy's first medical treatment at the hands of Professor Van Helsing?
(c) Dr. John Seward.
(d) Arthur Holmwood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stoker say the vampire Lucy look like?
2. What does Professor Van Helsing decide must be done as a treatment for Lucy?
3. How does Stoker convey the events of what happens in Chapter 1?
4. In what form is Seward's diary recorded?
5. What about Mina causes Van Helsing to be concerned while they are waiting for Dracula's ship to arrive?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)