|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the ship on which Dracula supposedly made his escape?
(a) The Czarina Catherine.
(b) The Hyperion.
(c) The Adagio.
(d) The Kon Tiki.
2. What body part changes in Lucy that causes Van Helsing and Seward to become increasingly disturbed about their patient?
(a) Her hands.
(b) Her teeth.
(c) Her face.
(d) Her back.
3. What is the first thing the vampire-hunting team notices when they enter the chapel while searching for the wooden boxes?
(a) The lack of any dust in the room.
(b) An overpowering, nauseating odor.
(c) The terrible cold that suddenly occurred.
(d) Strange music coming from within.
4. When the novel opens, where is Jonathan Harker traveling to?
5. Who leads the charge to find the missing wooden boxes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attacks Seward with a knife during Lucy's illness?
2. How does Van Helsing open Lucy's tomb?
3. Who volunteers to help with Lucy's first medical treatment at the hands of Professor Van Helsing?
4. Who is Mina?
5. What happens to Holmwood's father?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)