|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Van Helsing use the putty he makes for?
(a) To be able to see footprints from the ghosts walking around.
(b) To write a curse banishing vampires.
(c) To seal Lucy's tomb.
(d) To make a sticky trap for Lucy to get stuck in.
2. What does Holmwood offer Mina as thanks for her comfort during his grieving process?
(a) A lifetime of brotherly devotion.
(b) All of his money and property.
(c) All of his money.
(d) All of his property.
3. What is the source of Seward's depression?
(a) His horrible job in the asylum.
(b) Lucy's refusal to marry him.
(c) His mounting debts.
(d) His alcoholism.
4. What happens to Mr. Hawkins shortly after Harker and Mina return from abroad?
(a) He dies.
(b) He decides he doesn't like Harker anymore.
(c) He is kidnapped.
(d) He goes insane.
5. What happens to Renfield as a result of his injuries?
(a) He eventually descends into madness.
(b) He dies.
(c) He recovers from being a vampire.
(d) He recovers and is let out of the asylum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Harker realize he is Dracula's prisoner at the end of Chapter 2?
2. Despite his injuries, what does Renfield manage to tell the vampire-hunting team about Mina?
3. What features does the figure hovering over Lucy have when she is out sleepwalking?
4. What strange phenomenon came into Mina's room while the vampire-hunters were out on their first mission?
5. After Mina is attacked, what is the vampire-hunting team's new plan?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)