|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lucy?
(a) The innkeeper's wife at the hotel near Dracula's home.
(b) A servant of Dracula's.
(c) A friend of Mina's.
(d) Harker's daughter.
2. Why does Mina go to Budapest?
(a) To take care of Harker.
(b) To try to meet Dracula for herself.
(c) To visit her sick mother.
(d) To marry Harker.
3. What is Renfield and Mina's initial conversation like?
(a) Fun and relaxing.
(b) Calm and reasoned.
(c) Crazed and scary.
(d) None of these answers is correct.
4. How many of the wooden boxes does the vampire-hunting team find when they enter the chapel?
5. What animal has reportedly escaped from a local zoo?
(a) A large gray wolf.
(b) A black panther.
(c) A poisonous snake.
(d) A flock of large bats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What strange sight does Harker see along the side of the road as he is being taken to first meet Count Dracula?
2. In what year was "Dracula" written?
3. What about Renfield amazes Holmwood and Morris the first time they meet him?
4. To whom does Dracula request Harker write a letter to during his captivity?
5. Where do Van Helsing and Seward stop before heading to Lucy's tomb?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)