|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity does Lucy begin to do at night during Mina's visit?
(c) Sleep talking.
2. To whom does Dracula request Harker write a letter to during his captivity?
(a) The Duke of Transylvania, who is also Dracula's brother.
(b) Mr. Hawkins.
(c) The mayor of London.
(d) His fiancée.
3. What is the first thing the vampire-hunting team notices when they enter the chapel while searching for the wooden boxes?
(a) The terrible cold that suddenly occurred.
(b) Strange music coming from within.
(c) The lack of any dust in the room.
(d) An overpowering, nauseating odor.
4. What features does the figure hovering over Lucy have when she is out sleepwalking?
(a) A white face and red eyes.
(c) A skeleton face and black, empty eyes.
(d) A skeleton face and red eyes.
5. What does Van Helsing's telegram to Seward say?
(a) That more garlic is needed as soon as possible.
(b) That Lucy has died in her sleep.
(c) That Lucy has been found writing letters to Dracula.
(d) That a guard be sent to Lucy that night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the status of Holmwood's father's health while Mina is in Budapest?
2. What about Mina causes Van Helsing to be concerned while they are waiting for Dracula's ship to arrive?
3. When do Mina and Harker get married?
4. What kind of animals surrounds Harker's coach when he is being taken to meet Count Dracula for the first time?
5. What happens to Renfield as a result of his injuries?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)