|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reads all of Lucy's diary and letters in an attempt to understand her situation?
(a) Lucy's mother.
(c) Van Helsing.
2. What strange ship does Mina see entering the harbor while she is visiting Lucy?
(a) A ship with Harker's family crest on the mast.
(b) A small rowboat full of lots of people.
(c) A Russian ship.
(d) An American cruise ship.
3. How does Harker deal with realizing he is being held captive by Dracula?
(a) He panics and yells all the time.
(b) He stays calms and begins planning.
(c) He refuses to come out of his room.
(d) He considers how he can kill himself.
4. What makes Harker realize he is Dracula's prisoner at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) He receives a letter from someone else advising him to escape as soon as possible.
(b) His room and window suddenly have bars on them.
(c) All the windows and doors are firmly locked.
(d) Dracula tells him so.
5. What does Van Helsing use the putty he makes for?
(a) To write a curse banishing vampires.
(b) To be able to see footprints from the ghosts walking around.
(c) To seal Lucy's tomb.
(d) To make a sticky trap for Lucy to get stuck in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What frequent activity do Lucy and Mind engage in during Mina's visit?
2. How many of the wooden boxes does the vampire-hunting team find when they enter the chapel?
3. What happens to Harker at the end of Chapter 3, when he sees a remarkable scene between Dracula and some of his "guests"?
4. Why does Harker find it difficult to shave in Dracula's home while he is first visiting?
5. What cargo is the Russian ship carrying?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)