|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object does Dracula flee with after attacking the vampire-hunting team?
(b) A pile of money.
(c) A book.
(d) A crucifix.
2. What does Dracula do once Harker finally arrives?
(a) He locks him away as soon as possible.
(b) He introduces him to the other dinner guests.
(c) He puts him to work in the study.
(d) He shows Harker to his room and offers him dinner.
3. How does the team travel en route to meet the ship Dracula is on once he has left London?
(a) By train.
(b) By foot.
(c) By private cars.
(d) By horseback.
4. What about Renfield amazes Holmwood and Morris the first time they meet him?
(a) His sudden erudite matter.
(b) His psychic powers.
(c) His knowledge of vampires.
(d) The depth of his madness.
5. What does Dr. John Seward do?
(a) He is the town doctor.
(b) He is head of the local lunatic asylum.
(c) He is the town veterinarian.
(d) He is the town psychologist.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harker attempt his first escape from Dracula's home?
2. How does Van Helsing open Lucy's tomb?
3. What kind of strange room does Harker find in Dracula's home that he later takes a nap in?
4. Once the team learns that Dracula is back on land, how do Holmwood and Seward plan to catch him?
5. What are Lucy and Mina writing letters about before Harker returns to town?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)