|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Seward, Van Helsing, Holmwood, and Morris go to Lucy's tomb, what do they find inside her coffin?
(a) A silver crucifix only.
(b) Her decaying body.
(c) Her non-decaying body.
2. How does Van Helsing open Lucy's tomb?
(a) With a sledgehammer.
(b) With a secret spell.
(c) With a key.
(d) By holding a crucifix up in front of it.
3. Who volunteers to help with Lucy's second medical treatment at the hands of Professor Van Helsing?
(a) Dr. John Seward.
(c) Arthur Holmwood.
4. What does Harker do when he realizes the Count is away from his home during Harker's captivity?
(a) He writes letters and sends them by carrier pigeons.
(b) He explores more of the castle.
(c) He looks for secret passages in the church.
(d) He looks for a horse he can ride away from the farm.
5. What body part changes in Lucy that causes Van Helsing and Seward to become increasingly disturbed about their patient?
(a) Her hands.
(b) Her teeth.
(c) Her face.
(d) Her back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country does Dracula tell Harker he is planning to move to during Harker's first visit to his home?
2. What is the name of the name of the house Dracula purchased for his London residency?
3. Despite his injuries, what does Renfield manage to tell the vampire-hunting team about Mina?
4. During their late night chats when Harker is being held hostage, what country's laws does Count Dracula seem particularly interested in?
5. What gift of protection is Harker given during his initial voyage to conduct business for Count Dracula?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)