|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Mina's psychic connection to Dracula lessen?
(a) When he doesn't want to be connected to her.
(b) Right after he has sucked her blood again.
(c) During daylight hours.
(d) When she is tired.
2. Who volunteers to help with Lucy's second medical treatment at the hands of Professor Van Helsing?
(b) Arthur Holmwood.
(d) Dr. John Seward.
3. Where does the group finally learn the missing wooden boxes are located?
(b) On a ship in the harbor.
4. To whom does Dracula request Harker write a letter to during his captivity?
(a) His fiancée.
(b) Mr. Hawkins.
(c) The Duke of Transylvania, who is also Dracula's brother.
(d) The mayor of London.
5. After Mina is attacked, what is the vampire-hunting team's new plan?
(a) To bait Dracula with a bleeding Mina.
(b) To wait for Mina to die before they do anything else.
(c) To fan out and search for Dracula in the marketplace.
(d) To destroy all of Dracula's boxes in one day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Van Helsing's telegram to Seward say?
2. When the novel opens, where is Jonathan Harker traveling from?
3. Why does Van Helsing want Mina to visit after Lucy's death?
4. Who comes to see Lucy right before she dies?
5. How does Seward react to Renfield's constantly changing moods and behaviors?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)