|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who proposes marriage to Lucy?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) Mr. Quincey Morris.
(c) Arthur Holmwood.
(d) Dr. John Seward.
2. What big project are Seward and Mina working on?
(a) A chronology of events relating to the vampires.
(b) A monthly newsletter for the asylum residents.
(c) A research journal about tuberculosis in London.
(d) A very large, elaborate funeral for Lucy.
3. When Van Helsing, Seward, Holmwood, and Morris finally encounter Lucy near her tomb, what does she have with her?
(a) Three other vampires.
(b) A crucifix.
(c) A small child.
(d) A bloody dagger.
4. What creature begins to fill the chapel when the vampire-hunting team enters, looking for the wooden boxes?
5. How does Lucy look when Professor Van Helsing arrives to examine her after she has been bitten?
(a) Her hair is turning gray and falling out.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She is full of energy.
(d) She is very gaunt and pale.
Short Answer Questions
1. During their late night chats when Harker is being held hostage, what country's laws does Count Dracula seem particularly interested in?
2. Which word could best be used to describe the tone of Chapter 1?
3. What does Dracula do once Harker finally arrives?
4. What does Mina hope will assist Harker once he returns home?
5. What causes Dracula to go into a "demonic fury" while he is watching Harker shave during Harker's first visit to Dracula's home?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)