|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mina hope will assist Harker once he returns home?
(a) Her cooking skills.
(b) Her typing and shorthand skills.
(c) Her desire to start a family right away.
(d) Her newly inherited wealth.
2. What almost happens to Harker after he is awoken from his nap in Dracula's home when he is being held prisoner?
(a) He is almost bitten by a female vampire.
(b) He is almost bitten by Dracula.
(c) He almost dies from the cold.
(d) He almost falls out of the window.
3. What animal comes off of the Russian ship?
(a) A black panther.
(b) A large bat.
(c) A large dog.
(d) A tropical bird.
4. Who is Lord Godalming?
(a) The mayor of the town.
(b) Holmwood's rich uncle.
(c) Holmwood; it's his new title after his father's death.
(d) Dracula's secret name.
5. What does Holmwood offer Mina as thanks for her comfort during his grieving process?
(a) All of his money.
(b) All of his property.
(c) A lifetime of brotherly devotion.
(d) All of his money and property.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the telegram from Mina (to the vampire-hunting team) say about Dracula?
2. How many of the wooden boxes does the vampire-hunting team locate during their mission after Mina is attacked?
3. What is the status of Holmwood's father's health while Mina is in Budapest?
4. Who awakens Harker from his nap when the Count is supposedly away from his home?
5. What does Lucy do with what she has with her when she meets Van Helsing, Seward, Holmwood, and Morris near her tomb?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)