|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Van Helsing ask from Seward after Lucy's death?
(a) Seward's help sneaking the body out.
(b) Seward's help and loyalty in the coming days.
(c) Seward's secrecy about why she died.
(d) Seward's money to help pay for the funeral.
2. When the novel opens, where is Jonathan Harker traveling to?
3. Why does Van Helsing want Mina to visit after Lucy's death?
(a) He wants to ask her about her own health.
(b) He wants to check her for bite marks.
(c) He wants to get her away from Harker.
(d) He wants to talk to her about Lucy.
4. What makes Harker realize he is Dracula's prisoner at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) His room and window suddenly have bars on them.
(b) He receives a letter from someone else advising him to escape as soon as possible.
(c) All the windows and doors are firmly locked.
(d) Dracula tells him so.
5. Who is Lucy?
(a) A friend of Mina's.
(b) A servant of Dracula's.
(c) Harker's daughter.
(d) The innkeeper's wife at the hotel near Dracula's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harker include in the letter he is forced to write while a captive of Dracula's?
2. After Mina is attacked, what is the vampire-hunting team's new plan?
3. How does Harker describe Dracula's physical appearance during his initial visit to meet him?
4. What has Mr. Hawkins asked Dracula to deliver to Harker on his behalf?
5. What kind of information does Harker agree to provide for Van Helsing after Lucy's death?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)