|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the wooden boxes does the vampire-hunting team locate during their mission after Mina is attacked?
(a) All but one.
(b) All of them.
(c) All but two.
(d) They think they get them all, but they have miscounted.
2. What is the state of Count Dracula's home at first glance?
(a) It comes in and out of view, like magic.
(b) It seems small and unimportant.
(c) It appears to be run-down and in ruins.
(d) It is amazingly beautiful.
3. What does Lucy do with what she has with her when she meets Van Helsing, Seward, Holmwood, and Morris near her tomb?
(a) She attacks them with the dagger.
(b) She holds up the crucifix.
(c) She throws the child to the side.
(d) She commands the other vampire to attack.
4. What does the group fear will happen to Mina if she dies before Dracula is killed?
(a) She won't be able to help them anymore.
(b) She will become one of the "Un-Dead."
(c) She will be stuck between being in heaven and becoming a vampire.
(d) She will assist Dracula as a ghost.
5. Why does Harker find it difficult to shave in Dracula's home while he is first visiting?
(a) There are no mirrors anywhere.
(b) He is too nervous to keep his hand steady.
(c) His blade is too dull.
(d) Someone steals his razors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the urgent telegram that Van Helsing sends to Seward?
2. Once the team learns that Dracula is back on land, how do Holmwood and Seward plan to catch him?
3. How is St. George's Day first described in the novel?
4. What strange sight does Harker see along the side of the road as he is being taken to first meet Count Dracula?
5. What is Renfield's opinion of Mina?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)