|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of strange room does Harker find in Dracula's home that he later takes a nap in?
(a) A room off the barn that has a secret passage.
(b) A room with a fireplace that finally has some heat in it.
(c) A very pleasant and relaxing room.
(d) A basement that has been decorated and furnished very nicely.
2. What condition is Mina in when the vampire-hunting team returns from their journey to the chapel (to hunt for the wooden boxes)?
(a) She has seen something horrible and can no longer speak.
(b) She seems to have gone insane.
(c) She is asleep and very pale.
(d) She is anxious and worried.
3. During Harker's first escape attempt from Dracula's house, what does he find inside fifty great boxes?
(a) Strange books in a language he has never seen before.
(b) Gold coins.
(d) Nothing; the boxes are empty.
4. What happens to the urgent telegram that Van Helsing sends to Seward?
(a) It goes astray.
(b) It gets too wet in the rain to read.
(c) It is gibberish so Seward can't respond.
(d) The messenger is a vampire.
5. Who is Mina?
(a) One of Dracula's female friends.
(b) The innkeeper's wife.
(c) Harker's fiancée.
(d) Dracula's servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harker attempt his first escape from Dracula's home?
2. Which character does Mina bite before the team is preparing to depart to meet Dracula's coffin when it departs the ship?
3. Which characters are the first to express concern about Harker's journey?
4. Why does Van Helsing want Mina to visit after Lucy's death?
5. Who volunteers to help with Lucy's second medical treatment at the hands of Professor Van Helsing?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)