|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Count Dracula live?
(a) In a defiled church.
(b) On a farm.
(c) In a castle.
(d) On a ship.
2. How is Dracula carried out of the castle after Harker attempts to kill him the first time?
(a) He walks out on his own.
(b) In a coffin.
(c) In a stagecoach.
(d) He is carried out by very large bats.
3. Who awakens Harker from his nap when the Count is supposedly away from his home?
(a) A woman's screams from outside.
(b) A crow in the window.
(c) Three beautiful women.
(d) The smell of a delicious dinner being cooked.
4. How is St. George's Day first described in the novel?
(a) When "all evil things in the world will have their sway."
(b) As a "celebratory day of feasting" when people get married.
(c) As a "stoic and silent day of penance" for all adults.
(d) As a "fun and joyous holiday" for everyone.
5. Who leads the charge to find the missing wooden boxes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What big project are Seward and Mina working on?
2. What does Harker include in the letter he is forced to write while a captive of Dracula's?
3. When Dracula and Harker first stay up all night talking, what causes Dracula to abruptly end the conversation?
4. Who attacks Seward with a knife during Lucy's illness?
5. After Harker realizes he is being held captive at Dracula's home, what country's history does the Count stay up late talking to Harker about?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)