|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do Mina and Harker get married?
(a) Before they return to England from Budapest.
(b) They never marry.
(c) After they return to England from Budapest.
(d) During their vacation in Scotland.
2. By how many days does the team plan to precede the arrival of Dracula's ship?
(a) A week.
(b) One or two days.
(c) Five days.
(d) They plan to arrive on the same day as the ship.
3. What items does Harker use the first time he tries to kill Dracula?
(a) A broken piece of wood.
(b) A gun.
(c) A crucifix.
(d) A shovel.
4. What does the telegram from Mina (to the vampire-hunting team) say about Dracula?
(a) That he has left Carfax and is headed toward Piccadilly.
(b) That he is wearing a new disguise.
(c) That he has left for London.
(d) That he has come to attack her again.
5. What happens to the urgent telegram that Van Helsing sends to Seward?
(a) It is gibberish so Seward can't respond.
(b) The messenger is a vampire.
(c) It goes astray.
(d) It gets too wet in the rain to read.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the name of the house Dracula purchased for his London residency?
2. What happens to Renfield as a result of his injuries?
3. What does Van Helsing's telegram to Seward say?
4. What almost happens to Harker after he is awoken from his nap in Dracula's home when he is being held prisoner?
5. What does Holmwood offer Mina as thanks for her comfort during his grieving process?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)