|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what form is Seward's diary recorded?
(a) In Latin.
(b) In code.
(c) It's written backward.
(d) On phonograph.
2. Where does the team hope to intercept Dracula?
(a) In Romania.
(b) In the city of Varna.
(c) In Madrid.
(d) In New York.
3. Who is Mr. Hawkins?
(a) Dracula's neighbor.
(b) Dracula's boss.
(c) Harker's neighbor.
(d) Harker's employer.
4. Where do Harker and Mina stay while they are working with Seward in the asylum?
(a) In the church next door.
(b) In private quarters.
(c) They refuse to stay with Seward.
(d) They go undercover with the inmates.
5. Why does Harker find it difficult to shave in Dracula's home while he is first visiting?
(a) There are no mirrors anywhere.
(b) His blade is too dull.
(c) He is too nervous to keep his hand steady.
(d) Someone steals his razors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leads the charge to find the missing wooden boxes?
2. Which word can best be used to describe Dracula's appearance in front of Mina, Harker, Seward, Holmwood, and Morris?
3. Who is Mina?
4. How does Harker react to Dracula's physical touch?
5. What makes Harker realize he is Dracula's prisoner at the end of Chapter 2?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)