|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was "Dracula" written?
(d) No one knows for sure.
2. What does Holmwood offer Mina as thanks for her comfort during his grieving process?
(a) All of his money.
(b) A lifetime of brotherly devotion.
(c) All of his money and property.
(d) All of his property.
3. When does Lucy plan to marry Holmwood?
(a) Never; she can't stand the man.
(b) When her health improves.
(c) A month or so after Mina and Harker get married.
(d) In two years, as per her parents' request.
4. Who volunteers to help with Lucy's third medical treatment at the hands of Professor Van Helsing?
(a) No one, only Van Helsing.
5. What does Dracula do once Harker finally arrives?
(a) He introduces him to the other dinner guests.
(b) He puts him to work in the study.
(c) He locks him away as soon as possible.
(d) He shows Harker to his room and offers him dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harker react to Dracula's physical touch?
2. When do Mina and Harker get married?
3. Who comes to see Lucy right before she dies?
4. How is Dracula carried out of the castle after Harker attempts to kill him the first time?
5. During Harker's first escape attempt from Dracula's house, what does he find inside fifty great boxes?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)