|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Dracula request Harker write a letter to during his captivity?
(a) Mr. Hawkins.
(b) The Duke of Transylvania, who is also Dracula's brother.
(c) His fiancée.
(d) The mayor of London.
2. After Harker realizes he is being held captive at Dracula's home, what country's history does the Count stay up late talking to Harker about?
3. During Harker's first escape attempt from Dracula's house, what does he find inside fifty great boxes?
(a) Nothing; the boxes are empty.
(c) Strange books in a language he has never seen before.
(d) Gold coins.
4. What has Mr. Hawkins asked Dracula to deliver to Harker on his behalf?
(a) A picture of a house in London.
(b) A letter.
(c) A silver crucifix.
(d) A package.
5. What is expected to happen to the Russian ship that is out at sea when a major weather event occurs?
(a) It is expected to be swallowed by a whirlpool.
(b) It is expected to burn to ashes.
(c) It is expected to wreck.
(d) It is expected to smash on rocks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Holmwood's father?
2. What does Van Helsing ask from Seward after Lucy's death?
3. When does Mina end up reading Harker's diary?
4. What does Dracula do once Harker finally arrives?
5. Who comes to see Lucy right before she dies?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)