|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harker describe Dracula's physical appearance during his initial visit to meet him?
(a) Dracula has a "cruel-looking mouth."
(b) Dracula has "extraordinary pallor."
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) Dracula has "sharp white teeth."
2. Who volunteers to help with Lucy's third medical treatment at the hands of Professor Van Helsing?
(b) No one, only Van Helsing.
3. Who comes to see Lucy right before she dies?
(d) Van Helsing.
4. What is Harker's first impression of Count Dracula?
(a) That he is formal and courteous.
(b) That he has a great sense of humor.
(c) That he appears to have some kind of speech impediment.
(d) That he is rude and impersonal.
5. What does Mina do to keep Lucy from sleepwalking again?
(a) She ties a rope around her.
(b) She chains her to the bed.
(c) She locks her in at night.
(d) She sends her off to a nunnery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harker begin researching during his stay with Harker?
2. What strange sight does Harker see along the side of the road as he is being taken to first meet Count Dracula?
3. What makes Harker realize he is Dracula's prisoner at the end of Chapter 2?
4. Who volunteers to help with Lucy's first medical treatment at the hands of Professor Van Helsing?
5. What does Dracula do once Harker finally arrives?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)