|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Harker at the end of Chapter 3, when he sees a remarkable scene between Dracula and some of his "guests"?
(a) He goes insane.
(b) He frees himself by jumping out the window.
(c) He falls unconscious.
(d) He decides to become a vampire, too.
2. What body part changes in Lucy that causes Van Helsing and Seward to become increasingly disturbed about their patient?
(a) Her back.
(b) Her teeth.
(c) Her face.
(d) Her hands.
3. During Harker's captivity in Dracula's home, what two items does he toss out of a window (for the gypsies)?
(a) A letter and a silver crucifix.
(b) A letter and a gold coin.
(c) A letter and a piece of expensive cloth.
(d) A gold coin and his crucifix necklace.
4. What activity does Lucy begin to do at night during Mina's visit?
(a) Sleep talking.
5. What country does Dracula tell Harker he is planning to move to during Harker's first visit to his home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Count Dracula live?
2. Who does Renfield keep claiming to speak to during his escape from the asylum?
3. What makes Harker realize he is Dracula's prisoner at the end of Chapter 2?
4. Where does Lucy live when Mina goes to visit her?
5. What happens to the urgent telegram that Van Helsing sends to Seward?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)