|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Harker think he sees on the streets of London?
(c) His dead mother.
(d) Dracula's coach driver.
2. What happens to the urgent telegram that Van Helsing sends to Seward?
(a) It gets too wet in the rain to read.
(b) It goes astray.
(c) It is gibberish so Seward can't respond.
(d) The messenger is a vampire.
3. After Harker realizes he is being held captive at Dracula's home, what country's history does the Count stay up late talking to Harker about?
4. What big project are Seward and Mina working on?
(a) A very large, elaborate funeral for Lucy.
(b) A chronology of events relating to the vampires.
(c) A research journal about tuberculosis in London.
(d) A monthly newsletter for the asylum residents.
5. What does Van Helsing ask from Seward after Lucy's death?
(a) Seward's secrecy about why she died.
(b) Seward's help sneaking the body out.
(c) Seward's money to help pay for the funeral.
(d) Seward's help and loyalty in the coming days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Holmwood and Morris think about Renfield after they meet him?
2. Who removes important items from Lucy's room?
3. What does Van Helsing place around Lucy's neck during and after her treatment?
4. What does Holmwood offer Mina as thanks for her comfort during his grieving process?
5. How is St. George's Day first described in the novel?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)