|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What body part changes in Lucy that causes Van Helsing and Seward to become increasingly disturbed about their patient?
(a) Her face.
(b) Her teeth.
(c) Her back.
(d) Her hands.
2. After Harker realizes he is being held captive at Dracula's home, what country's history does the Count stay up late talking to Harker about?
3. Who is Mr. Hawkins?
(a) Dracula's neighbor.
(b) Harker's neighbor.
(c) Harker's employer.
(d) Dracula's boss.
4. What does Harker begin researching during his stay with Harker?
(a) The whereabouts of the wooden boxes Dracula sent to London.
(b) The whereabouts of his father's fortune.
(c) The whereabouts of secret books on vampirism.
(d) The whereabouts of the man he thought was Dracula.
5. What change does Mina notice about Lucy after her sleepwalking episode?
(a) Her teeth have become pointy.
(b) Marks around her wrists.
(c) Some red marks on Lucy's throat.
(d) A twisted ankle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What living things does Renfield eat?
2. Who reveals to Dracula that Harker has tried to communicate with people outside of Dracula's home?
3. Why does Mina go to Budapest?
4. To whom does Dracula request Harker write a letter to during his captivity?
5. What does Mina hope will assist Harker once he returns home?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)