|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Seward, Van Helsing, Holmwood, and Morris go to Lucy's tomb, what do they find inside her coffin?
(a) Her decaying body.
(b) Her non-decaying body.
(c) A silver crucifix only.
2. What does Harker include in the letter he is forced to write while a captive of Dracula's?
(a) Code with directions of finding Dracula's home.
(b) A secret plea for help.
(c) Money to help pay for his escape.
(d) A separate letter for his fiancée.
3. Where are Harker and Mina living when they return from Budapest?
(a) In Mina's mother's home.
(b) With Lucy.
(c) In a hotel until they can save money to buy a real house.
(d) In the home of Harker's boss.
4. Where do Van Helsing and Seward stop before heading to Lucy's tomb?
(a) A church.
(b) A library.
(c) A coffee shop.
(d) A hospital.
5. Why does Seward deny Renfield's request after Holmwood and Morris have visited him?
(a) Because Renfield still owes Seward a lot of money.
(b) Because he needs a spy in the asylum.
(c) Because Seward knows he is still a madman.
(d) Because he just wants to be cruel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the status of Lucy's mother's health while Mina is in Budapest?
2. Which characters are the first to express concern about Harker's journey?
3. What makes Harker realize he is Dracula's prisoner at the end of Chapter 2?
4. During Harker's captivity in Dracula's home, what two items does he toss out of a window (for the gypsies)?
5. What item does Van Helsing place around Lucy's room?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)