|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harker describe Dracula's physical appearance during his initial visit to meet him?
(a) Dracula has "sharp white teeth."
(b) Dracula has a "cruel-looking mouth."
(c) Dracula has "extraordinary pallor."
(d) All of these answers are correct.
2. Whose marriage proposal does Lucy accept?
(a) Arthur Holmwood's.
(b) She accepts no marriage proposals.
(c) Dr. John Seward's.
(d) Mr. Quincey Morris'.
3. What cargo is the Russian ship carrying?
(a) Lots of ancient maps.
(b) Boxes and boxes of secret books.
(c) Fifty large wooden boxes.
(d) Gold treasure.
4. Where are Harker and Mina living when they return from Budapest?
(a) In Mina's mother's home.
(b) In the home of Harker's boss.
(c) In a hotel until they can save money to buy a real house.
(d) With Lucy.
5. What does Dracula force Harker to say in the letter he must write during his captivity?
(a) That he needs more money as soon as possible.
(b) That he is going to stay another month in Transylvania.
(c) That he is very happy with Dracula.
(d) That he no longer wants to marry his fiancée.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what form is Seward's diary recorded?
2. What happens to Harker at the end of Chapter 3, when he sees a remarkable scene between Dracula and some of his "guests"?
3. To whom does Dracula request Harker write a letter to during his captivity?
4. What big project are Seward and Mina working on?
5. What is the source of Seward's depression?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)