|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mina go to Budapest?
(a) To take care of Harker.
(b) To visit her sick mother.
(c) To marry Harker.
(d) To try to meet Dracula for herself.
2. What does Mina do with Seward's diary entries?
(a) Translate them from code.
(b) Rewrite them so they are no longer backward.
(c) Translate them from Latin.
(d) Transcibe them.
3. What is Renfield and Mina's initial conversation like?
(a) Crazed and scary.
(b) Calm and reasoned.
(c) None of these answers is correct.
(d) Fun and relaxing.
4. What is the status of Lucy's mother's health while Mina is in Budapest?
(a) She is very strong and helps to take care of Lucy.
(b) She has pneumonia.
(c) She is very ill with a bad heart.
(d) She is going insane.
5. What does Van Helsing use the putty he makes for?
(a) To write a curse banishing vampires.
(b) To be able to see footprints from the ghosts walking around.
(c) To make a sticky trap for Lucy to get stuck in.
(d) To seal Lucy's tomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Lucy plan to marry Holmwood?
2. What strange sight does Harker see along the side of the road as he is being taken to first meet Count Dracula?
3. Who is forbidden to kiss Lucy right before she dies?
4. What does Holmwood offer Mina as thanks for her comfort during his grieving process?
5. What happens to the urgent telegram that Van Helsing sends to Seward?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)