|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Van Helsing ask from Seward after Lucy's death?
(a) Seward's help and loyalty in the coming days.
(b) Seward's money to help pay for the funeral.
(c) Seward's secrecy about why she died.
(d) Seward's help sneaking the body out.
2. What has Mr. Hawkins asked Dracula to deliver to Harker on his behalf?
(a) A package.
(b) A letter.
(c) A picture of a house in London.
(d) A silver crucifix.
3. What gift of protection is Harker given during his initial voyage to conduct business for Count Dracula?
(a) A crucifix.
(b) He isn't given anything.
(c) A piece of garlic.
(d) A rosary.
4. What animal comes off of the Russian ship?
(a) A black panther.
(b) A large dog.
(c) A large bat.
(d) A tropical bird.
5. How does Harker attempt his first escape from Dracula's home?
(a) By climbing down the castle walls.
(b) By sneaking out in the middle of the night.
(c) By making a run for it on horseback.
(d) By digging a tunnel out of his room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mina do with Seward's diary entries?
2. What kind of animals surrounds Harker's coach when he is being taken to meet Count Dracula for the first time?
3. What item does Van Helsing place around Lucy's room?
4. During Harker's captivity in Dracula's home, what two items does he toss out of a window (for the gypsies)?
5. What is the status of Holmwood's father's health while Mina is in Budapest?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)