|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What features does the figure hovering over Lucy have when she is out sleepwalking?
(a) A skeleton face and black, empty eyes.
(b) A white face and red eyes.
(c) A skeleton face and red eyes.
2. What does Harker do when he realizes the Count is away from his home during Harker's captivity?
(a) He looks for a horse he can ride away from the farm.
(b) He looks for secret passages in the church.
(c) He explores more of the castle.
(d) He writes letters and sends them by carrier pigeons.
3. Who is Lucy?
(a) A friend of Mina's.
(b) Harker's daughter.
(c) A servant of Dracula's.
(d) The innkeeper's wife at the hotel near Dracula's home.
4. During their late night chats when Harker is being held hostage, what country's laws does Count Dracula seem particularly interested in?
5. To whom does Dracula request Harker write a letter to during his captivity?
(a) The mayor of London.
(b) The Duke of Transylvania, who is also Dracula's brother.
(c) His fiancée.
(d) Mr. Hawkins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mina hope will assist Harker once he returns home?
2. Which word could best be used to describe the tone of Chapter 1?
3. What animal comes off of the Russian ship?
4. What is the status of Holmwood's father's health while Mina is in Budapest?
5. What has Mr. Hawkins asked Dracula to deliver to Harker on his behalf?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)