|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stoker convey the events of what happens in Chapter 1?
(a) Through Harker's journal entries.
(b) Through Dracula's perspective.
(c) Through the journal of Harker's personal servant.
(d) Through Dracula's journal entries.
2. During Harker's first escape attempt from Dracula's house, what does he find inside fifty great boxes?
(b) Strange books in a language he has never seen before.
(c) Nothing; the boxes are empty.
(d) Gold coins.
3. Who volunteers to help with Lucy's third medical treatment at the hands of Professor Van Helsing?
(d) No one, only Van Helsing.
4. After Harker realizes he is being held captive at Dracula's home, what country's history does the Count stay up late talking to Harker about?
5. Which characters are the first to express concern about Harker's journey?
(a) A gypsy Harker meets on the side of the road.
(b) A priest.
(c) Harker's mother.
(d) The landlord of the inn and his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mina go to Budapest?
2. Who removes important items from Lucy's room?
3. What does Van Helsing's telegram to Seward say?
4. What does Dracula force Harker to say in the letter he must write during his captivity?
5. Where does Count Dracula live?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)