|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Harker at the end of Chapter 3, when he sees a remarkable scene between Dracula and some of his "guests"?
(a) He frees himself by jumping out the window.
(b) He goes insane.
(c) He decides to become a vampire, too.
(d) He falls unconscious.
2. What kind of feeling is overwhelming Lucy while Mina is in Budapest?
(a) She is worried because she has no feelings anymore.
(b) A feeling of being overwhelmed with wedding planning.
(c) A sense of happiness.
(d) A sense of darkness and fear.
3. Why does Harker find it difficult to shave in Dracula's home while he is first visiting?
(a) There are no mirrors anywhere.
(b) His blade is too dull.
(c) Someone steals his razors.
(d) He is too nervous to keep his hand steady.
4. When Dracula and Harker first stay up all night talking, what causes Dracula to abruptly end the conversation?
(a) The sunrise.
(b) He gets angry at one of the servants for dropping something.
(c) He has another meeting to go to and has to leave early.
(d) He spills coffee all over himself and decides just to go to bed.
5. What item does Van Helsing place around Lucy's room?
(b) Goblets of holy water.
(c) Dried flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harker react to Dracula's physical touch?
2. What items does Harker use the first time he tries to kill Dracula?
3. Who comes to see Lucy right before she dies?
4. What does Van Helsing's telegram to Seward say?
5. What body part changes in Lucy that causes Van Helsing and Seward to become increasingly disturbed about their patient?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)