|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of strange room does Harker find in Dracula's home that he later takes a nap in?
(a) A basement that has been decorated and furnished very nicely.
(b) A room with a fireplace that finally has some heat in it.
(c) A room off the barn that has a secret passage.
(d) A very pleasant and relaxing room.
2. When Mina finds Lucy in the middle of the night, where is she?
(a) Wandering the streets of town.
(b) Heading into the ocean.
(c) At their favorite spot.
(d) Boarding a ship.
3. What activity does Lucy begin to do at night during Mina's visit?
(b) Sleep talking.
4. What frequent activity do Lucy and Mind engage in during Mina's visit?
(a) Getting pedicures.
(b) Writing letters to their fiancés.
(c) Taking frequent walks.
(d) Cooking big meals together.
5. What is the state of Count Dracula's home at first glance?
(a) It seems small and unimportant.
(b) It appears to be run-down and in ruins.
(c) It comes in and out of view, like magic.
(d) It is amazingly beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Van Helsing's telegram to Seward say?
2. Who is forbidden to kiss Lucy right before she dies?
3. Who volunteers to help with Lucy's first medical treatment at the hands of Professor Van Helsing?
4. Why does Mina go to Budapest?
5. What body part changes in Lucy that causes Van Helsing and Seward to become increasingly disturbed about their patient?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)