|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of feeling is overwhelming Lucy while Mina is in Budapest?
(a) A sense of darkness and fear.
(b) She is worried because she has no feelings anymore.
(c) A sense of happiness.
(d) A feeling of being overwhelmed with wedding planning.
2. Why does Harker find it difficult to shave in Dracula's home while he is first visiting?
(a) There are no mirrors anywhere.
(b) Someone steals his razors.
(c) He is too nervous to keep his hand steady.
(d) His blade is too dull.
3. Who is Mina?
(a) The innkeeper's wife.
(b) Dracula's servant.
(c) Harker's fiancée.
(d) One of Dracula's female friends.
4. After Harker realizes he is being held captive at Dracula's home, what country's history does the Count stay up late talking to Harker about?
5. What is expected to happen to the Russian ship that is out at sea when a major weather event occurs?
(a) It is expected to wreck.
(b) It is expected to be swallowed by a whirlpool.
(c) It is expected to smash on rocks.
(d) It is expected to burn to ashes.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Harker's captivity in Dracula's home, what two items does he toss out of a window (for the gypsies)?
2. When does Lucy plan to marry Holmwood?
3. What cargo is the Russian ship carrying?
4. When the novel opens, where is Jonathan Harker traveling to?
5. Who does Renfield keep claiming to speak to during his escape from the asylum?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)