|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dracula do once Harker finally arrives?
(a) He locks him away as soon as possible.
(b) He puts him to work in the study.
(c) He shows Harker to his room and offers him dinner.
(d) He introduces him to the other dinner guests.
2. What is the source of Seward's depression?
(a) Lucy's refusal to marry him.
(b) His mounting debts.
(c) His alcoholism.
(d) His horrible job in the asylum.
3. Who volunteers to help with Lucy's first medical treatment at the hands of Professor Van Helsing?
(a) Arthur Holmwood.
(d) Dr. John Seward.
4. Who volunteers to help with Lucy's second medical treatment at the hands of Professor Van Helsing?
(b) Dr. John Seward.
(d) Arthur Holmwood.
5. How does Stoker convey the events of what happens in Chapter 1?
(a) Through the journal of Harker's personal servant.
(b) Through Dracula's perspective.
(c) Through Harker's journal entries.
(d) Through Dracula's journal entries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Van Helsing's telegram to Seward say?
2. What is the state of Count Dracula's home at first glance?
3. After Harker realizes he is being held captive at Dracula's home, what country's history does the Count stay up late talking to Harker about?
4. Who is forbidden to kiss Lucy right before she dies?
5. During Harker's first escape attempt from Dracula's house, what does he find inside fifty great boxes?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)