|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity does Lucy begin to do at night during Mina's visit?
(b) Sleep talking.
2. Who volunteers to help with Lucy's third medical treatment at the hands of Professor Van Helsing?
(d) No one, only Van Helsing.
3. What body part changes in Lucy that causes Van Helsing and Seward to become increasingly disturbed about their patient?
(a) Her teeth.
(b) Her hands.
(c) Her face.
(d) Her back.
4. What happens to Lucy's health after her encounter with the stranger during a sleepwalking episode?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) She finally begins to sleep through the night.
(c) Her energy level really increases.
(d) She becomes pale and weak.
5. What happens to Harker at the end of Chapter 3, when he sees a remarkable scene between Dracula and some of his "guests"?
(a) He decides to become a vampire, too.
(b) He frees himself by jumping out the window.
(c) He falls unconscious.
(d) He goes insane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mina go to Budapest?
2. Where are Harker and Mina living when they return from Budapest?
3. Where does Dracula's name come from?
4. Who removes important items from Lucy's room?
5. How does Harker deal with realizing he is being held captive by Dracula?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)