|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What living things does Renfield eat?
(a) Small birds.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
2. What has Mr. Hawkins asked Dracula to deliver to Harker on his behalf?
(a) A picture of a house in London.
(b) A package.
(c) A letter.
(d) A silver crucifix.
3. What strange ship does Mina see entering the harbor while she is visiting Lucy?
(a) An American cruise ship.
(b) A ship with Harker's family crest on the mast.
(c) A Russian ship.
(d) A small rowboat full of lots of people.
4. During Harker's captivity in Dracula's home, what two items does he toss out of a window (for the gypsies)?
(a) A letter and a silver crucifix.
(b) A gold coin and his crucifix necklace.
(c) A letter and a piece of expensive cloth.
(d) A letter and a gold coin.
5. What does Mina hope will assist Harker once he returns home?
(a) Her desire to start a family right away.
(b) Her typing and shorthand skills.
(c) Her newly inherited wealth.
(d) Her cooking skills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What cargo is the Russian ship carrying?
2. What happens to Harker at the end of Chapter 3, when he sees a remarkable scene between Dracula and some of his "guests"?
3. What kind of animals surrounds Harker's coach when he is being taken to meet Count Dracula for the first time?
4. What is the status of Lucy's mother's health while Mina is in Budapest?
5. Who awakens Harker from his nap when the Count is supposedly away from his home?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)