|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is St. George's Day first described in the novel?
(a) As a "fun and joyous holiday" for everyone.
(b) When "all evil things in the world will have their sway."
(c) As a "celebratory day of feasting" when people get married.
(d) As a "stoic and silent day of penance" for all adults.
2. What almost happens to Harker after he is awoken from his nap in Dracula's home when he is being held prisoner?
(a) He almost dies from the cold.
(b) He is almost bitten by a female vampire.
(c) He almost falls out of the window.
(d) He is almost bitten by Dracula.
3. What items does Harker use the first time he tries to kill Dracula?
(a) A broken piece of wood.
(b) A crucifix.
(c) A shovel.
(d) A gun.
4. What is the source of Seward's depression?
(a) His horrible job in the asylum.
(b) His mounting debts.
(c) His alcoholism.
(d) Lucy's refusal to marry him.
5. Where does Count Dracula live?
(a) On a ship.
(b) In a defiled church.
(c) On a farm.
(d) In a castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attacks Seward with a knife during Lucy's illness?
2. Who removes important items from Lucy's room?
3. Who is Mina?
4. What does Harker include in the letter he is forced to write while a captive of Dracula's?
5. What change does Mina notice about Lucy after her sleepwalking episode?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)