|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Lucy's health after her encounter with the stranger during a sleepwalking episode?
(a) Her energy level really increases.
(b) She finally begins to sleep through the night.
(c) She becomes pale and weak.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
2. Why does Harker find it difficult to shave in Dracula's home while he is first visiting?
(a) Someone steals his razors.
(b) There are no mirrors anywhere.
(c) He is too nervous to keep his hand steady.
(d) His blade is too dull.
3. What activity does Lucy begin to do at night during Mina's visit?
(b) Sleep talking.
4. What cargo is the Russian ship carrying?
(a) Fifty large wooden boxes.
(b) Lots of ancient maps.
(c) Gold treasure.
(d) Boxes and boxes of secret books.
5. What does Harker do when he realizes the Count is away from his home during Harker's captivity?
(a) He writes letters and sends them by carrier pigeons.
(b) He looks for a horse he can ride away from the farm.
(c) He explores more of the castle.
(d) He looks for secret passages in the church.
Short Answer Questions
1. During their late night chats when Harker is being held hostage, what country's laws does Count Dracula seem particularly interested in?
2. What does Dracula force Harker to say in the letter he must write during his captivity?
3. Who awakens Harker from his nap when the Count is supposedly away from his home?
4. What living things does Renfield eat?
5. How does Harker describe Dracula's physical appearance during his initial visit to meet him?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)