|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Harker realizes he is being held captive at Dracula's home, what country's history does the Count stay up late talking to Harker about?
2. Which characters are the first to express concern about Harker's journey?
(a) Harker's mother.
(b) A priest.
(c) A gypsy Harker meets on the side of the road.
(d) The landlord of the inn and his wife.
3. When Dracula and Harker first stay up all night talking, what causes Dracula to abruptly end the conversation?
(a) He gets angry at one of the servants for dropping something.
(b) He has another meeting to go to and has to leave early.
(c) He spills coffee all over himself and decides just to go to bed.
(d) The sunrise.
4. Who does Renfield keep claiming to speak to during his escape from the asylum?
(b) An angel on his shoulder.
(c) Someone named "Master."
5. Why does Harker find it difficult to shave in Dracula's home while he is first visiting?
(a) There are no mirrors anywhere.
(b) Someone steals his razors.
(c) His blade is too dull.
(d) He is too nervous to keep his hand steady.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose marriage proposal does Lucy accept?
2. How does Harker attempt his first escape from Dracula's home?
3. How is Dracula carried out of the castle after Harker attempts to kill him the first time?
4. What strange sight does Harker see along the side of the road as he is being taken to first meet Count Dracula?
5. What features does the figure hovering over Lucy have when she is out sleepwalking?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)