|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is expected to happen to the Russian ship that is out at sea when a major weather event occurs?
(a) It is expected to smash on rocks.
(b) It is expected to wreck.
(c) It is expected to be swallowed by a whirlpool.
(d) It is expected to burn to ashes.
2. What happens to Lucy's health after her encounter with the stranger during a sleepwalking episode?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) She finally begins to sleep through the night.
(c) Her energy level really increases.
(d) She becomes pale and weak.
3. What makes Harker realize he is Dracula's prisoner at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) He receives a letter from someone else advising him to escape as soon as possible.
(b) His room and window suddenly have bars on them.
(c) Dracula tells him so.
(d) All the windows and doors are firmly locked.
4. What kind of strange room does Harker find in Dracula's home that he later takes a nap in?
(a) A basement that has been decorated and furnished very nicely.
(b) A room with a fireplace that finally has some heat in it.
(c) A room off the barn that has a secret passage.
(d) A very pleasant and relaxing room.
5. In what year was "Dracula" written?
(d) No one knows for sure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lucy?
2. Who awakens Harker from his nap when the Count is supposedly away from his home?
3. What living things does Renfield eat?
4. After Harker realizes he is being held captive at Dracula's home, what country's history does the Count stay up late talking to Harker about?
5. When the novel opens, where is Jonathan Harker traveling to?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)