|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the source of Seward's depression?
(a) His mounting debts.
(b) Lucy's refusal to marry him.
(c) His horrible job in the asylum.
(d) His alcoholism.
2. During their late night chats when Harker is being held hostage, what country's laws does Count Dracula seem particularly interested in?
3. What frequent activity do Lucy and Mind engage in during Mina's visit?
(a) Writing letters to their fiancés.
(b) Getting pedicures.
(c) Cooking big meals together.
(d) Taking frequent walks.
4. When does Lucy plan to marry Holmwood?
(a) A month or so after Mina and Harker get married.
(b) When her health improves.
(c) Never; she can't stand the man.
(d) In two years, as per her parents' request.
5. What is the status of Holmwood's father's health while Mina is in Budapest?
(a) He is going insane.
(b) He has tuberculosis.
(c) He is very ill with a bad heart.
(d) He is dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lucy?
2. What does Dracula force Harker to say in the letter he must write during his captivity?
3. What does Van Helsing place around Lucy's neck during and after her treatment?
4. What has Mr. Hawkins asked Dracula to deliver to Harker on his behalf?
5. Who volunteers to help with Lucy's first medical treatment at the hands of Professor Van Helsing?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)