|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What features does the figure hovering over Lucy have when she is out sleepwalking?
(a) A skeleton face and black, empty eyes.
(b) A white face and red eyes.
(d) A skeleton face and red eyes.
2. What makes Harker realize he is Dracula's prisoner at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) All the windows and doors are firmly locked.
(b) Dracula tells him so.
(c) He receives a letter from someone else advising him to escape as soon as possible.
(d) His room and window suddenly have bars on them.
3. What does Professor Van Helsing decide must be done as a treatment for Lucy?
(a) She needs to be on bed rest to protect the baby.
(b) She must be force-fed.
(c) She needs blood transfusions.
(d) She can eat nothing but vegetables for a week.
4. What does Van Helsing place around Lucy's neck during and after her treatment?
(a) A large jewel.
(c) A crucifix necklace.
(d) A thick scarf.
5. What is Harker's first impression of Count Dracula?
(a) That he is rude and impersonal.
(b) That he has a great sense of humor.
(c) That he is formal and courteous.
(d) That he appears to have some kind of speech impediment.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Dracula request Harker write a letter to during his captivity?
2. What is the state of Count Dracula's home at first glance?
3. What is expected to happen to the Russian ship that is out at sea when a major weather event occurs?
4. What does Harker include in the letter he is forced to write while a captive of Dracula's?
5. When do Mina and Harker get married?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)