|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mina?
(a) The innkeeper's wife.
(b) Harker's fiancée.
(c) Dracula's servant.
(d) One of Dracula's female friends.
2. What is Harker's first impression of Count Dracula?
(a) That he is formal and courteous.
(b) That he has a great sense of humor.
(c) That he appears to have some kind of speech impediment.
(d) That he is rude and impersonal.
3. When the novel opens, where is Jonathan Harker traveling to?
4. In what year was "Dracula" written?
(b) No one knows for sure.
5. What does Harker include in the letter he is forced to write while a captive of Dracula's?
(a) Money to help pay for his escape.
(b) A secret plea for help.
(c) Code with directions of finding Dracula's home.
(d) A separate letter for his fiancée.
Short Answer Questions
1. What almost happens to Harker after he is awoken from his nap in Dracula's home when he is being held prisoner?
2. What does Harker do when he realizes the Count is away from his home during Harker's captivity?
3. Where does Lucy live when Mina goes to visit her?
4. When Mina is visiting Lucy, why does Mina become increasingly anxious about Harker?
5. What does Van Helsing place around Lucy's neck during and after her treatment?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)