|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dracula force Harker to say in the letter he must write during his captivity?
(a) That he needs more money as soon as possible.
(b) That he is very happy with Dracula.
(c) That he no longer wants to marry his fiancée.
(d) That he is going to stay another month in Transylvania.
2. What strange ship does Mina see entering the harbor while she is visiting Lucy?
(a) A small rowboat full of lots of people.
(b) An American cruise ship.
(c) A Russian ship.
(d) A ship with Harker's family crest on the mast.
3. What has Mr. Hawkins asked Dracula to deliver to Harker on his behalf?
(a) A picture of a house in London.
(b) A letter.
(c) A package.
(d) A silver crucifix.
4. What gift of protection is Harker given during his initial voyage to conduct business for Count Dracula?
(a) A crucifix.
(b) A piece of garlic.
(c) He isn't given anything.
(d) A rosary.
5. What kind of strange room does Harker find in Dracula's home that he later takes a nap in?
(a) A very pleasant and relaxing room.
(b) A room off the barn that has a secret passage.
(c) A basement that has been decorated and furnished very nicely.
(d) A room with a fireplace that finally has some heat in it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country does Dracula tell Harker he is planning to move to during Harker's first visit to his home?
2. During Harker's first escape attempt from Dracula's house, what does he find inside fifty great boxes?
3. How is Dracula carried out of the castle after Harker attempts to kill him the first time?
4. What does Harker include in the letter he is forced to write while a captive of Dracula's?
5. How does Harker react to Dracula's physical touch?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)