|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Count Dracula live?
(a) On a ship.
(b) In a castle.
(c) In a defiled church.
(d) On a farm.
2. How does Harker describe Dracula's physical appearance during his initial visit to meet him?
(a) Dracula has "extraordinary pallor."
(b) Dracula has a "cruel-looking mouth."
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) Dracula has "sharp white teeth."
3. What activity does Lucy begin to do at night during Mina's visit?
(d) Sleep talking.
4. Where does Dracula's name come from?
(a) It's just a word Stoker made up on his own.
(b) The Spanish "dracar," which means to suck blood.
(c) The French "dracier," which means to live forever.
(d) The Latin "draco," which means both "dragon" and "evil."
5. What major weather event occurs while Mina is visiting Lucy?
(a) An earthquake.
(b) A terrible storm.
(c) A fire storm.
(d) A tornado.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the state of Count Dracula's home at first glance?
2. How does Harker deal with realizing he is being held captive by Dracula?
3. What frequent activity do Lucy and Mind engage in during Mina's visit?
4. Who is Lucy?
5. What almost happens to Harker after he is awoken from his nap in Dracula's home when he is being held prisoner?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)