|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was "Dracula" written?
(b) No one knows for sure.
2. Where does Count Dracula live?
(a) On a ship.
(b) On a farm.
(c) In a defiled church.
(d) In a castle.
3. During Harker's captivity in Dracula's home, what two items does he toss out of a window (for the gypsies)?
(a) A gold coin and his crucifix necklace.
(b) A letter and a piece of expensive cloth.
(c) A letter and a gold coin.
(d) A letter and a silver crucifix.
4. What major weather event occurs while Mina is visiting Lucy?
(a) A fire storm.
(b) An earthquake.
(c) A tornado.
(d) A terrible storm.
5. What causes Dracula to go into a "demonic fury" while he is watching Harker shave during Harker's first visit to Dracula's home?
(a) A trickle of blood on Harker's chin.
(b) The fact that Harker didn't finish all of his breakfast.
(c) The kind of razor Harker is using.
(d) The mirror Harker is holding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harker include in the letter he is forced to write while a captive of Dracula's?
2. What happens to Harker at the end of Chapter 3, when he sees a remarkable scene between Dracula and some of his "guests"?
3. What is the source of Seward's depression?
4. What country does Dracula tell Harker he is planning to move to during Harker's first visit to his home?
5. Why does Harker find it difficult to shave in Dracula's home while he is first visiting?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)