|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the state of Count Dracula's home at first glance?
(a) It appears to be run-down and in ruins.
(b) It seems small and unimportant.
(c) It comes in and out of view, like magic.
(d) It is amazingly beautiful.
2. When the novel opens, where is Jonathan Harker traveling from?
3. Where does Lucy live when Mina goes to visit her?
(a) Whitby, Yorkshire.
(c) Bartleby, Yorkshire.
4. What kind of animals surrounds Harker's coach when he is being taken to meet Count Dracula for the first time?
5. To whom does Dracula request Harker write a letter to during his captivity?
(a) The Duke of Transylvania, who is also Dracula's brother.
(b) Mr. Hawkins.
(c) The mayor of London.
(d) His fiancée.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who proposes marriage to Lucy?
2. Where does Dracula's name come from?
3. During Harker's first escape attempt from Dracula's house, what does he find inside fifty great boxes?
4. Who is Mina?
5. When Dracula and Harker first stay up all night talking, what causes Dracula to abruptly end the conversation?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)