|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Harker realizes he is being held captive at Dracula's home, what country's history does the Count stay up late talking to Harker about?
2. When the novel opens, where is Jonathan Harker traveling from?
3. What does Dr. John Seward do?
(a) He is the town veterinarian.
(b) He is head of the local lunatic asylum.
(c) He is the town doctor.
(d) He is the town psychologist.
4. What living things does Renfield eat?
(c) Small birds.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
5. Which characters are the first to express concern about Harker's journey?
(a) Harker's mother.
(b) A priest.
(c) A gypsy Harker meets on the side of the road.
(d) The landlord of the inn and his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What major weather event occurs while Mina is visiting Lucy?
2. Where does Dracula's name come from?
3. How does Harker attempt his first escape from Dracula's home?
4. What strange sight does Harker see along the side of the road as he is being taken to first meet Count Dracula?
5. During their late night chats when Harker is being held hostage, what country's laws does Count Dracula seem particularly interested in?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)