|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Harker realize he is Dracula's prisoner at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) He receives a letter from someone else advising him to escape as soon as possible.
(b) All the windows and doors are firmly locked.
(c) Dracula tells him so.
(d) His room and window suddenly have bars on them.
2. When Dracula and Harker first stay up all night talking, what causes Dracula to abruptly end the conversation?
(a) The sunrise.
(b) He gets angry at one of the servants for dropping something.
(c) He spills coffee all over himself and decides just to go to bed.
(d) He has another meeting to go to and has to leave early.
3. How does Harker attempt his first escape from Dracula's home?
(a) By digging a tunnel out of his room.
(b) By climbing down the castle walls.
(c) By making a run for it on horseback.
(d) By sneaking out in the middle of the night.
4. During their late night chats when Harker is being held hostage, what country's laws does Count Dracula seem particularly interested in?
5. In what year was "Dracula" written?
(a) No one knows for sure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dracula do once Harker finally arrives?
2. Whose marriage proposal does Lucy accept?
3. How does Stoker convey the events of what happens in Chapter 1?
4. Who awakens Harker from his nap when the Count is supposedly away from his home?
5. During Harker's first escape attempt from Dracula's house, what does he find inside fifty great boxes?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)