|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Harker's captivity in Dracula's home, what two items does he toss out of a window (for the gypsies)?
(a) A gold coin and his crucifix necklace.
(b) A letter and a piece of expensive cloth.
(c) A letter and a silver crucifix.
(d) A letter and a gold coin.
2. What does Harker do when he realizes the Count is away from his home during Harker's captivity?
(a) He explores more of the castle.
(b) He looks for secret passages in the church.
(c) He writes letters and sends them by carrier pigeons.
(d) He looks for a horse he can ride away from the farm.
3. Why does Harker find it difficult to shave in Dracula's home while he is first visiting?
(a) He is too nervous to keep his hand steady.
(b) Someone steals his razors.
(c) His blade is too dull.
(d) There are no mirrors anywhere.
4. What almost happens to Harker after he is awoken from his nap in Dracula's home when he is being held prisoner?
(a) He almost falls out of the window.
(b) He almost dies from the cold.
(c) He is almost bitten by a female vampire.
(d) He is almost bitten by Dracula.
5. What does Dracula do once Harker finally arrives?
(a) He locks him away as soon as possible.
(b) He shows Harker to his room and offers him dinner.
(c) He introduces him to the other dinner guests.
(d) He puts him to work in the study.
Short Answer Questions
1. What major weather event occurs while Mina is visiting Lucy?
2. What animal comes off of the Russian ship?
3. What causes Dracula to go into a "demonic fury" while he is watching Harker shave during Harker's first visit to Dracula's home?
4. How does Stoker convey the events of what happens in Chapter 1?
5. In what year was "Dracula" written?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)