|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harker do when he realizes the Count is away from his home during Harker's captivity?
(a) He looks for secret passages in the church.
(b) He looks for a horse he can ride away from the farm.
(c) He writes letters and sends them by carrier pigeons.
(d) He explores more of the castle.
2. Which word could best be used to describe the tone of Chapter 1?
3. To whom does Dracula request Harker write a letter to during his captivity?
(a) Mr. Hawkins.
(b) The Duke of Transylvania, who is also Dracula's brother.
(c) The mayor of London.
(d) His fiancée.
4. What almost happens to Harker after he is awoken from his nap in Dracula's home when he is being held prisoner?
(a) He almost dies from the cold.
(b) He is almost bitten by Dracula.
(c) He is almost bitten by a female vampire.
(d) He almost falls out of the window.
5. Where does Count Dracula live?
(a) On a farm.
(b) In a castle.
(c) In a defiled church.
(d) On a ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dracula do once Harker finally arrives?
2. What is expected to happen to the Russian ship that is out at sea when a major weather event occurs?
3. What cargo is the Russian ship carrying?
4. Why does Harker find it difficult to shave in Dracula's home while he is first visiting?
5. How does Harker attempt his first escape from Dracula's home?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)