|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dracula force Harker to say in the letter he must write during his captivity?
(a) That he is going to stay another month in Transylvania.
(b) That he needs more money as soon as possible.
(c) That he is very happy with Dracula.
(d) That he no longer wants to marry his fiancée.
2. What has Mr. Hawkins asked Dracula to deliver to Harker on his behalf?
(a) A letter.
(b) A picture of a house in London.
(c) A package.
(d) A silver crucifix.
3. Who awakens Harker from his nap when the Count is supposedly away from his home?
(a) A crow in the window.
(b) Three beautiful women.
(c) The smell of a delicious dinner being cooked.
(d) A woman's screams from outside.
4. What causes Dracula to go into a "demonic fury" while he is watching Harker shave during Harker's first visit to Dracula's home?
(a) The mirror Harker is holding.
(b) The fact that Harker didn't finish all of his breakfast.
(c) The kind of razor Harker is using.
(d) A trickle of blood on Harker's chin.
5. What living things does Renfield eat?
(b) Small birds.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dracula's name come from?
2. What almost happens to Harker after he is awoken from his nap in Dracula's home when he is being held prisoner?
3. How does Harker deal with realizing he is being held captive by Dracula?
4. How does Harker describe Dracula's physical appearance during his initial visit to meet him?
5. What gift of protection is Harker given during his initial voyage to conduct business for Count Dracula?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)