|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was "Dracula" written?
(b) No one knows for sure.
2. What does Harker do when he realizes the Count is away from his home during Harker's captivity?
(a) He explores more of the castle.
(b) He writes letters and sends them by carrier pigeons.
(c) He looks for a horse he can ride away from the farm.
(d) He looks for secret passages in the church.
3. Why does Seward want to spend the night in Lucy's tomb?
(a) To see if someone is coming into it.
(b) To protect her tomb from vandals.
(c) To say goodbye one last time.
(d) To prove that she's not a vampire.
4. What does the group fear will happen to Mina if she dies before Dracula is killed?
(a) She will assist Dracula as a ghost.
(b) She will be stuck between being in heaven and becoming a vampire.
(c) She will become one of the "Un-Dead."
(d) She won't be able to help them anymore.
5. What does Van Helsing use to make putty while visiting Lucy's tomb?
(a) A drop of everyone's blood.
(b) Putty that has been blessed.
(c) Communion wafers and putty mix.
(d) Stones from the church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Van Helsing want Mina to visit after Lucy's death?
2. What kind of animals surrounds Harker's coach when he is being taken to meet Count Dracula for the first time?
3. How does Seward explain Lucy's lack of decomposition to Van Helsing?
4. What does Van Helsing place around Lucy's neck during and after her treatment?
5. What has Mr. Hawkins asked Dracula to deliver to Harker on his behalf?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)