|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stoker convey the events of what happens in Chapter 1?
(a) Through Dracula's journal entries.
(b) Through the journal of Harker's personal servant.
(c) Through Dracula's perspective.
(d) Through Harker's journal entries.
2. During their late night chats when Harker is being held hostage, what country's laws does Count Dracula seem particularly interested in?
3. Who comes to see Lucy right before she dies?
(d) Van Helsing.
4. What do Holmwood and Morris think about Renfield after they meet him?
(a) That he should be let loose as a way of tracking Dracula.
(b) That he could be released.
(c) That he should be given a private room.
(d) That he should be provided with better food.
5. Who is Lord Godalming?
(a) Holmwood's rich uncle.
(b) Dracula's secret name.
(c) The mayor of the town.
(d) Holmwood; it's his new title after his father's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who volunteers to help with Lucy's fourth medical treatment at the hands of Professor Van Helsing?
2. What is the state of Count Dracula's home at first glance?
3. What happens to Holmwood's father?
4. When do Mina and Harker get married?
5. What does Dracula do once Harker finally arrives?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)