|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Van Helsing open Lucy's tomb?
(a) With a key.
(b) With a secret spell.
(c) By holding a crucifix up in front of it.
(d) With a sledgehammer.
2. What is the source of Seward's depression?
(a) Lucy's refusal to marry him.
(b) His alcoholism.
(c) His horrible job in the asylum.
(d) His mounting debts.
3. What does Mina do to keep Lucy from sleepwalking again?
(a) She ties a rope around her.
(b) She sends her off to a nunnery.
(c) She chains her to the bed.
(d) She locks her in at night.
4. What kind of information does Harker agree to provide for Van Helsing after Lucy's death?
(a) Information on Count Dracula.
(b) Information on Lucy's family.
(c) Information on Mina's health status.
(d) Information about the three female vampires.
5. Who is Lucy?
(a) A servant of Dracula's.
(b) Harker's daughter.
(c) The innkeeper's wife at the hotel near Dracula's home.
(d) A friend of Mina's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Van Helsing and Seward stop before heading to Lucy's tomb?
2. What is Renfield and Mina's initial conversation like?
3. When does Mina's psychic connection to Dracula lessen?
4. What big project are Seward and Mina working on?
5. What does Harker begin researching during his stay with Harker?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)