|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mina?
(a) Dracula's servant.
(b) The innkeeper's wife.
(c) One of Dracula's female friends.
(d) Harker's fiancée.
2. What living things does Renfield eat?
(b) Small birds.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
3. Why does Seward deny Renfield's request after Holmwood and Morris have visited him?
(a) Because he needs a spy in the asylum.
(b) Because Renfield still owes Seward a lot of money.
(c) Because Seward knows he is still a madman.
(d) Because he just wants to be cruel.
4. Why does Van Helsing want Mina to visit after Lucy's death?
(a) He wants to get her away from Harker.
(b) He wants to check her for bite marks.
(c) He wants to ask her about her own health.
(d) He wants to talk to her about Lucy.
5. What does Seward take Renfield's sense of self-assurance to mean?
(a) That he is in fact insane.
(b) That he is a vampire.
(c) That Dracula has visited him.
(d) That he is psychic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country does Dracula tell Harker he is planning to move to during Harker's first visit to his home?
2. Who reads all of Lucy's diary and letters in an attempt to understand her situation?
3. What does Dracula force Harker to say in the letter he must write during his captivity?
4. When Dracula and Harker first stay up all night talking, what causes Dracula to abruptly end the conversation?
5. Who proposes marriage to Lucy?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)