|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harker react to Van Helsing's assessment of his journals?
(a) He never knows that Van Helsing reads his journal.
(b) He is outraged.
(c) He is overcome with joy.
(d) He is relieved.
2. Which word can best be used to describe Dracula's appearance in front of Mina, Harker, Seward, Holmwood, and Morris?
3. What change does Mina notice about Lucy after her sleepwalking episode?
(a) A twisted ankle.
(b) Her teeth have become pointy.
(c) Some red marks on Lucy's throat.
(d) Marks around her wrists.
4. Who attacks Seward with a knife during Lucy's illness?
(a) Van Helsing.
5. When does Lucy plan to marry Holmwood?
(a) In two years, as per her parents' request.
(b) Never; she can't stand the man.
(c) When her health improves.
(d) A month or so after Mina and Harker get married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dracula's name come from?
2. When Mina is visiting Lucy, why does Mina become increasingly anxious about Harker?
3. What living things does Renfield eat?
4. What big project are Seward and Mina working on?
5. What does Harker include in the letter he is forced to write while a captive of Dracula's?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)