|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mina react to Van Helsing's assessment of Harker's journal?
(a) She is overcome with joy.
(b) She never knows that Van Helsing read Harker's journal.
(c) She is relieved.
(d) She is outraged.
2. Where does Lucy live when Mina goes to visit her?
(a) Whitby, Yorkshire.
(b) Bartleby, Yorkshire.
3. Who volunteers to help with Lucy's third medical treatment at the hands of Professor Van Helsing?
(a) No one, only Van Helsing.
4. During their late night chats when Harker is being held hostage, what country's laws does Count Dracula seem particularly interested in?
5. Who comes to see Lucy right before she dies?
(b) Van Helsing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of strange room does Harker find in Dracula's home that he later takes a nap in?
2. Who is Lucy?
3. How does Seward explain Lucy's lack of decomposition to Van Helsing?
4. What does Van Helsing's telegram to Seward say?
5. What is the name of the name of the house Dracula purchased for his London residency?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)