|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mina think Van Helsing can exploit her psychic connection to Dracula?
(a) Through hypnosis.
(b) Through music.
(c) Through prayer.
(d) Through church.
2. What are Lucy and Mina writing letters about before Harker returns to town?
(a) How they wish they had boyfriends.
(b) Their annoying children.
(c) The increasing price of bread in the market.
(d) Their upcoming marriages.
3. Who is Lucy?
(a) A friend of Mina's.
(b) A servant of Dracula's.
(c) Harker's daughter.
(d) The innkeeper's wife at the hotel near Dracula's home.
4. What does Mina hope will assist Harker once he returns home?
(a) Her typing and shorthand skills.
(b) Her newly inherited wealth.
(c) Her desire to start a family right away.
(d) Her cooking skills.
5. What does Holmwood offer Mina as thanks for her comfort during his grieving process?
(a) All of his property.
(b) All of his money and property.
(c) All of his money.
(d) A lifetime of brotherly devotion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What features does the figure hovering over Lucy have when she is out sleepwalking?
2. Who awakens Harker from his nap when the Count is supposedly away from his home?
3. How does Van Helsing open Lucy's tomb?
4. When Dracula and Harker first stay up all night talking, what causes Dracula to abruptly end the conversation?
5. During their late night chats when Harker is being held hostage, what country's laws does Count Dracula seem particularly interested in?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)