|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the telegram from Mina (to the vampire-hunting team) say about Dracula?
(a) That he is wearing a new disguise.
(b) That he has left for London.
(c) That he has come to attack her again.
(d) That he has left Carfax and is headed toward Piccadilly.
2. Who proposes marriage to Lucy?
(a) Arthur Holmwood.
(b) All of these answers are correct.
(c) Mr. Quincey Morris.
(d) Dr. John Seward.
3. How does Mina react to Van Helsing's assessment of Harker's journal?
(a) She is overcome with joy.
(b) She never knows that Van Helsing read Harker's journal.
(c) She is relieved.
(d) She is outraged.
4. Who volunteers to help with Lucy's fourth medical treatment at the hands of Professor Van Helsing?
(a) Quincey Morris.
(c) Van Helsing.
5. Who is Mina?
(a) Dracula's servant.
(b) Harker's fiancée.
(c) The innkeeper's wife.
(d) One of Dracula's female friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lucy?
2. What animal has reportedly escaped from a local zoo?
3. What is the source of Seward's depression?
4. What causes Dracula to go into a "demonic fury" while he is watching Harker shave during Harker's first visit to Dracula's home?
5. What happens to Harker at the end of Chapter 3, when he sees a remarkable scene between Dracula and some of his "guests"?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)