|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal has reportedly escaped from a local zoo?
(a) A flock of large bats.
(b) A black panther.
(c) A poisonous snake.
(d) A large gray wolf.
2. What does Seward conclude Renfield has a sense of assurance about, despite his wildly different moods and behaviors?
(a) That he will die soon.
(b) That he will acquire some higher life.
(c) That he will get out of the asylum soon.
(d) That Mina will marry him.
3. What happens to Renfield as a result of his injuries?
(a) He eventually descends into madness.
(b) He recovers and is let out of the asylum.
(c) He dies.
(d) He recovers from being a vampire.
4. Who volunteers to help with Lucy's fourth medical treatment at the hands of Professor Van Helsing?
(a) Quincey Morris.
(d) Van Helsing.
5. What kind of information does Harker agree to provide for Van Helsing after Lucy's death?
(a) Information on Count Dracula.
(b) Information on Mina's health status.
(c) Information about the three female vampires.
(d) Information on Lucy's family.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Seward explain Lucy's lack of decomposition to Van Helsing?
2. What happens to Harker at the end of Chapter 3, when he sees a remarkable scene between Dracula and some of his "guests"?
3. How does Seward react to Renfield's constantly changing moods and behaviors?
4. What happens to Mr. Hawkins shortly after Harker and Mina return from abroad?
5. Who attacks Seward with a knife during Lucy's illness?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)