|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leads the charge to find the missing wooden boxes?
2. What country does Dracula tell Harker he is planning to move to during Harker's first visit to his home?
3. What kind of information does Harker agree to provide for Van Helsing after Lucy's death?
(a) Information about the three female vampires.
(b) Information on Count Dracula.
(c) Information on Mina's health status.
(d) Information on Lucy's family.
4. What does Dracula force Harker to say in the letter he must write during his captivity?
(a) That he is very happy with Dracula.
(b) That he is going to stay another month in Transylvania.
(c) That he no longer wants to marry his fiancée.
(d) That he needs more money as soon as possible.
5. During their late night chats when Harker is being held hostage, what country's laws does Count Dracula seem particularly interested in?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harker react to Dracula's physical touch?
2. What urgent message does an attendant bring to Seward after he speaks to Renfield about Renfield's changing moods?
3. In what form is Seward's diary recorded?
4. Where do Van Helsing and Seward stop before heading to Lucy's tomb?
5. What does Van Helsing flash at the Count to make him disappear while he is with Mina and Harker?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)