|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What frequent activity do Lucy and Mind engage in during Mina's visit?
(a) Cooking big meals together.
(b) Taking frequent walks.
(c) Getting pedicures.
(d) Writing letters to their fiancés.
2. What features does the figure hovering over Lucy have when she is out sleepwalking?
(a) A skeleton face and black, empty eyes.
(b) A skeleton face and red eyes.
(d) A white face and red eyes.
3. Which word can best be used to describe Dracula's appearance in front of Mina, Harker, Seward, Holmwood, and Morris?
4. Who comes to see Lucy right before she dies?
(b) Van Helsing.
5. Why does Van Helsing want Mina to visit after Lucy's death?
(a) He wants to ask her about her own health.
(b) He wants to talk to her about Lucy.
(c) He wants to check her for bite marks.
(d) He wants to get her away from Harker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Harker at the end of Chapter 3, when he sees a remarkable scene between Dracula and some of his "guests"?
2. What does Mina do with Seward's diary entries?
3. How does Harker deal with realizing he is being held captive by Dracula?
4. What is Harker's first impression of Count Dracula?
5. How does Van Helsing open Lucy's tomb?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)