|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Van Helsing and Seward stop before heading to Lucy's tomb?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A church.
(c) A library.
(d) A coffee shop.
2. What does Seward take Renfield's sense of self-assurance to mean?
(a) That he is a vampire.
(b) That Dracula has visited him.
(c) That he is in fact insane.
(d) That he is psychic.
3. What strange ship does Mina see entering the harbor while she is visiting Lucy?
(a) An American cruise ship.
(b) A ship with Harker's family crest on the mast.
(c) A Russian ship.
(d) A small rowboat full of lots of people.
4. How does Seward react to Renfield's constantly changing moods and behaviors?
(a) He thinks he is on the road to a full recovery.
(b) He thinks he has developed a split personality.
(c) He remains suspicious.
(d) He thinks he is half vampire, half human.
5. With what object does Harker try to attack Dracula with when he appears after they have tried to destroy all of the wooden boxes?
(a) A knife.
(b) A bottle of holy water.
(c) A crucifix.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mina hope will assist Harker once he returns home?
2. How does Harker react to Dracula's physical touch?
3. Where does the group finally learn the missing wooden boxes are located?
4. When Mina is visiting Lucy, why does Mina become increasingly anxious about Harker?
5. Where does Lucy live when Mina goes to visit her?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)