|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Seward react to Renfield's constantly changing moods and behaviors?
(a) He thinks he is half vampire, half human.
(b) He thinks he is on the road to a full recovery.
(c) He remains suspicious.
(d) He thinks he has developed a split personality.
2. Who leads the charge to find the missing wooden boxes?
3. What causes Dracula to go into a "demonic fury" while he is watching Harker shave during Harker's first visit to Dracula's home?
(a) The kind of razor Harker is using.
(b) The mirror Harker is holding.
(c) The fact that Harker didn't finish all of his breakfast.
(d) A trickle of blood on Harker's chin.
4. What does Seward conclude Renfield has a sense of assurance about, despite his wildly different moods and behaviors?
(a) That Mina will marry him.
(b) That he will die soon.
(c) That he will acquire some higher life.
(d) That he will get out of the asylum soon.
5. Despite his injuries, what does Renfield manage to tell the vampire-hunting team about Mina?
(a) That she is dead.
(b) That she was with Dracula.
(c) That she fled in the night.
(d) That she has been kidnapped.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who volunteers to help with Lucy's third medical treatment at the hands of Professor Van Helsing?
2. Who reads all of Lucy's diary and letters in an attempt to understand her situation?
3. What happens to Mr. Hawkins shortly after Harker and Mina return from abroad?
4. Which word can best be used to describe Dracula's appearance in front of Mina, Harker, Seward, Holmwood, and Morris?
5. What does the telegram from Mina (to the vampire-hunting team) say about Dracula?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)