|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Seward explain Lucy's lack of decomposition to Van Helsing?
(a) He says she hasn't been dead that long.
(b) He says its because it's very cold.
(c) He can't explain it.
(d) He says that they just don't notice anything because they both love her.
2. When Mina finds Lucy in the middle of the night, where is she?
(a) Wandering the streets of town.
(b) At their favorite spot.
(c) Heading into the ocean.
(d) Boarding a ship.
3. How does Harker react to Dracula's physical touch?
(a) He becomes very sleepy.
(b) He's surprised that he actually can't feel Dracula's touch.
(c) He becomes very peaceful and relaxed.
(d) He becomes overwhelmed by nausea.
4. What change does Mina notice about Lucy after her sleepwalking episode?
(a) Some red marks on Lucy's throat.
(b) A twisted ankle.
(c) Her teeth have become pointy.
(d) Marks around her wrists.
5. What does Van Helsing flash at the Count to make him disappear while he is with Mina and Harker?
(a) A holy wafer.
(b) A crucifix.
(c) A mirror.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harker describe Dracula's physical appearance during his initial visit to meet him?
2. How does Mina react to Van Helsing's assessment of Harker's journal?
3. How does Seward react to Renfield's constantly changing moods and behaviors?
4. To whom does Dracula request Harker write a letter to during his captivity?
5. What does Harker begin researching during his stay with Harker?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)