|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mina finds Lucy in the middle of the night, where is she?
(a) Wandering the streets of town.
(b) Boarding a ship.
(c) At their favorite spot.
(d) Heading into the ocean.
2. What living things does Renfield eat?
(b) Small birds.
(c) All of these answers are correct.
3. Why does Harker find it difficult to shave in Dracula's home while he is first visiting?
(a) There are no mirrors anywhere.
(b) He is too nervous to keep his hand steady.
(c) Someone steals his razors.
(d) His blade is too dull.
4. Why does Seward want to spend the night in Lucy's tomb?
(a) To protect her tomb from vandals.
(b) To prove that she's not a vampire.
(c) To see if someone is coming into it.
(d) To say goodbye one last time.
5. What do Holmwood and Morris think about Renfield after they meet him?
(a) That he should be let loose as a way of tracking Dracula.
(b) That he could be released.
(c) That he should be provided with better food.
(d) That he should be given a private room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dracula force Harker to say in the letter he must write during his captivity?
2. How does Van Helsing open Lucy's tomb?
3. Where do Harker and Mina stay while they are working with Seward in the asylum?
4. In what form is Seward's diary recorded?
5. When does Lucy plan to marry Holmwood?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)