|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harker react to Dracula's physical touch?
(a) He becomes very peaceful and relaxed.
(b) He becomes overwhelmed by nausea.
(c) He becomes very sleepy.
(d) He's surprised that he actually can't feel Dracula's touch.
2. Who reads all of Lucy's diary and letters in an attempt to understand her situation?
(a) Van Helsing.
(d) Lucy's mother.
3. What does Mina do with Seward's diary entries?
(a) Translate them from code.
(b) Translate them from Latin.
(c) Rewrite them so they are no longer backward.
(d) Transcibe them.
4. What causes Dracula to go into a "demonic fury" while he is watching Harker shave during Harker's first visit to Dracula's home?
(a) A trickle of blood on Harker's chin.
(b) The mirror Harker is holding.
(c) The kind of razor Harker is using.
(d) The fact that Harker didn't finish all of his breakfast.
5. What object does Dracula flee with after attacking the vampire-hunting team?
(a) A pile of money.
(c) A crucifix.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harker describe Dracula's physical appearance during his initial visit to meet him?
2. What strange ship does Mina see entering the harbor while she is visiting Lucy?
3. What about Renfield amazes Holmwood and Morris the first time they meet him?
4. Who is Mr. Hawkins?
5. Who attacks Seward with a knife during Lucy's illness?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)