|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harker react to Dracula's physical touch?
(a) He becomes very sleepy.
(b) He becomes very peaceful and relaxed.
(c) He's surprised that he actually can't feel Dracula's touch.
(d) He becomes overwhelmed by nausea.
2. How does Harker deal with realizing he is being held captive by Dracula?
(a) He stays calms and begins planning.
(b) He considers how he can kill himself.
(c) He panics and yells all the time.
(d) He refuses to come out of his room.
3. What does Dr. John Seward do?
(a) He is the town psychologist.
(b) He is the town doctor.
(c) He is head of the local lunatic asylum.
(d) He is the town veterinarian.
4. How does Mina think Van Helsing can exploit her psychic connection to Dracula?
(a) Through hypnosis.
(b) Through music.
(c) Through church.
(d) Through prayer.
5. What does Dracula force Harker to say in the letter he must write during his captivity?
(a) That he is going to stay another month in Transylvania.
(b) That he is very happy with Dracula.
(c) That he needs more money as soon as possible.
(d) That he no longer wants to marry his fiancée.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of injuries does Renfield have when Seward, Van Helsing, Holmwood, and Morris find him in the asylum?
2. What is the status of Holmwood's father's health while Mina is in Budapest?
3. What kind of information does Harker agree to provide for Van Helsing after Lucy's death?
4. What body part changes in Lucy that causes Van Helsing and Seward to become increasingly disturbed about their patient?
5. What does Renfield manage to tell the vampire-hunting team, despite his injuries?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)