|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Lucy and Mina writing letters about before Harker returns to town?
(a) The increasing price of bread in the market.
(b) How they wish they had boyfriends.
(c) Their annoying children.
(d) Their upcoming marriages.
2. Who is Mr. Hawkins?
(a) Dracula's boss.
(b) Harker's employer.
(c) Dracula's neighbor.
(d) Harker's neighbor.
3. During their late night chats when Harker is being held hostage, what country's laws does Count Dracula seem particularly interested in?
4. What makes Harker realize he is Dracula's prisoner at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) His room and window suddenly have bars on them.
(b) Dracula tells him so.
(c) He receives a letter from someone else advising him to escape as soon as possible.
(d) All the windows and doors are firmly locked.
5. After Harker realizes he is being held captive at Dracula's home, what country's history does the Count stay up late talking to Harker about?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harker describe Dracula's physical appearance during his initial visit to meet him?
2. What does Harker include in the letter he is forced to write while a captive of Dracula's?
3. What happens to Harker at the end of Chapter 3, when he sees a remarkable scene between Dracula and some of his "guests"?
4. Who is Lucy?
5. What has Mr. Hawkins asked Dracula to deliver to Harker on his behalf?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)