|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Harker realizes he is being held captive at Dracula's home, what country's history does the Count stay up late talking to Harker about?
2. Who does Renfield keep claiming to speak to during his escape from the asylum?
(a) An angel on his shoulder.
(b) Someone named "Master."
3. How does Harker deal with realizing he is being held captive by Dracula?
(a) He considers how he can kill himself.
(b) He panics and yells all the time.
(c) He stays calms and begins planning.
(d) He refuses to come out of his room.
4. How does Harker react to Dracula's physical touch?
(a) He becomes very sleepy.
(b) He's surprised that he actually can't feel Dracula's touch.
(c) He becomes overwhelmed by nausea.
(d) He becomes very peaceful and relaxed.
5. Who is Lucy?
(a) The innkeeper's wife at the hotel near Dracula's home.
(b) A servant of Dracula's.
(c) A friend of Mina's.
(d) Harker's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Lucy's health after her encounter with the stranger during a sleepwalking episode?
2. What does Mina hope will assist Harker once he returns home?
3. What kind of strange room does Harker find in Dracula's home that he later takes a nap in?
4. What makes Harker realize he is Dracula's prisoner at the end of Chapter 2?
5. Who awakens Harker from his nap when the Count is supposedly away from his home?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)