|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What living things does Renfield eat?
(b) Small birds.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
2. What does Dracula force Harker to say in the letter he must write during his captivity?
(a) That he no longer wants to marry his fiancée.
(b) That he needs more money as soon as possible.
(c) That he is going to stay another month in Transylvania.
(d) That he is very happy with Dracula.
3. What happens to Harker at the end of Chapter 3, when he sees a remarkable scene between Dracula and some of his "guests"?
(a) He falls unconscious.
(b) He decides to become a vampire, too.
(c) He goes insane.
(d) He frees himself by jumping out the window.
4. What are Lucy and Mina writing letters about before Harker returns to town?
(a) The increasing price of bread in the market.
(b) How they wish they had boyfriends.
(c) Their upcoming marriages.
(d) Their annoying children.
5. What happens to Lucy's health after her encounter with the stranger during a sleepwalking episode?
(a) Her energy level really increases.
(b) All of these answers are correct.
(c) She finally begins to sleep through the night.
(d) She becomes pale and weak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. John Seward do?
2. When Mina finds Lucy in the middle of the night, where is she?
3. How does Harker react to Dracula's physical touch?
4. What strange ship does Mina see entering the harbor while she is visiting Lucy?
5. Where does Dracula's name come from?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)