|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Dracula request Harker write a letter to during his captivity?
(a) The Duke of Transylvania, who is also Dracula's brother.
(b) Mr. Hawkins.
(c) The mayor of London.
(d) His fiancée.
2. What has Mr. Hawkins asked Dracula to deliver to Harker on his behalf?
(a) A picture of a house in London.
(b) A letter.
(c) A package.
(d) A silver crucifix.
3. What country does Dracula tell Harker he is planning to move to during Harker's first visit to his home?
4. How does Harker describe Dracula's physical appearance during his initial visit to meet him?
(a) Dracula has "sharp white teeth."
(b) Dracula has "extraordinary pallor."
(c) All of these answers are correct.
(d) Dracula has a "cruel-looking mouth."
5. What strange ship does Mina see entering the harbor while she is visiting Lucy?
(a) A ship with Harker's family crest on the mast.
(b) A small rowboat full of lots of people.
(c) A Russian ship.
(d) An American cruise ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dracula's name come from?
2. Who does Renfield keep claiming to speak to during his escape from the asylum?
3. What is Harker's first impression of Count Dracula?
4. What almost happens to Harker after he is awoken from his nap in Dracula's home when he is being held prisoner?
5. What does Dr. John Seward do?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)