|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dracula and Harker first stay up all night talking, what causes Dracula to abruptly end the conversation?
(a) He spills coffee all over himself and decides just to go to bed.
(b) He has another meeting to go to and has to leave early.
(c) He gets angry at one of the servants for dropping something.
(d) The sunrise.
2. What does Mina do to keep Lucy from sleepwalking again?
(a) She locks her in at night.
(b) She chains her to the bed.
(c) She sends her off to a nunnery.
(d) She ties a rope around her.
3. What living things does Renfield eat?
(a) Small birds.
(d) All of these answers are correct.
4. What makes Harker realize he is Dracula's prisoner at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) He receives a letter from someone else advising him to escape as soon as possible.
(b) All the windows and doors are firmly locked.
(c) His room and window suddenly have bars on them.
(d) Dracula tells him so.
5. What does Harker include in the letter he is forced to write while a captive of Dracula's?
(a) A secret plea for help.
(b) Money to help pay for his escape.
(c) Code with directions of finding Dracula's home.
(d) A separate letter for his fiancée.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Dracula request Harker write a letter to during his captivity?
2. How does Harker react to Dracula's physical touch?
3. What country does Dracula tell Harker he is planning to move to during Harker's first visit to his home?
4. Whose marriage proposal does Lucy accept?
5. Where does Dracula's name come from?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)