|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Seward explain Lucy's lack of decomposition to Van Helsing?
(a) He says that they just don't notice anything because they both love her.
(b) He says its because it's very cold.
(c) He says she hasn't been dead that long.
(d) He can't explain it.
2. Where do Van Helsing and Seward stop before heading to Lucy's tomb?
(a) A library.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A church.
(d) A coffee shop.
3. Who volunteers to help with Lucy's fourth medical treatment at the hands of Professor Van Helsing?
(b) Van Helsing.
(c) Quincey Morris.
4. What kind of feeling is overwhelming Lucy while Mina is in Budapest?
(a) A sense of darkness and fear.
(b) A sense of happiness.
(c) A feeling of being overwhelmed with wedding planning.
(d) She is worried because she has no feelings anymore.
5. During their late night chats when Harker is being held hostage, what country's laws does Count Dracula seem particularly interested in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What body part changes in Lucy that causes Van Helsing and Seward to become increasingly disturbed about their patient?
2. What happens to Mr. Hawkins shortly after Harker and Mina return from abroad?
3. What does Dracula force Harker to say in the letter he must write during his captivity?
4. Why does Seward want to spend the night in Lucy's tomb?
5. Who is Mina?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)