|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Mr. Hawkins shortly after Harker and Mina return from abroad?
(a) He goes insane.
(b) He dies.
(c) He is kidnapped.
(d) He decides he doesn't like Harker anymore.
2. What body part changes in Lucy that causes Van Helsing and Seward to become increasingly disturbed about their patient?
(a) Her hands.
(b) Her teeth.
(c) Her back.
(d) Her face.
3. What living things does Renfield eat?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) Small birds.
4. What is the status of Lucy's mother's health while Mina is in Budapest?
(a) She is very ill with a bad heart.
(b) She is going insane.
(c) She has pneumonia.
(d) She is very strong and helps to take care of Lucy.
5. When Mina is visiting Lucy, why does Mina become increasingly anxious about Harker?
(a) Because she hasn't heard from him in a while.
(b) Because she is falling in love with someone else and wants to talk to him.
(c) Because she decides she doesn't want to marry him anymore and wants to tell him.
(d) Because she has heard rumors that he's having an affair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is forbidden to kiss Lucy right before she dies?
2. What happens to Harker at the end of Chapter 3, when he sees a remarkable scene between Dracula and some of his "guests"?
3. Why does Mina go to Budapest?
4. To whom does Dracula request Harker write a letter to during his captivity?
5. What is the status of Holmwood's father's health while Mina is in Budapest?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)