|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the status of Holmwood's father's health while Mina is in Budapest?
(a) He is dying.
(b) He is very ill with a bad heart.
(c) He is going insane.
(d) He has tuberculosis.
2. Why does Seward want to spend the night in Lucy's tomb?
(a) To say goodbye one last time.
(b) To prove that she's not a vampire.
(c) To protect her tomb from vandals.
(d) To see if someone is coming into it.
3. What almost happens to Harker after he is awoken from his nap in Dracula's home when he is being held prisoner?
(a) He is almost bitten by a female vampire.
(b) He is almost bitten by Dracula.
(c) He almost dies from the cold.
(d) He almost falls out of the window.
4. After Harker realizes he is being held captive at Dracula's home, what country's history does the Count stay up late talking to Harker about?
5. When does Lucy plan to marry Holmwood?
(a) In two years, as per her parents' request.
(b) Never; she can't stand the man.
(c) A month or so after Mina and Harker get married.
(d) When her health improves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to see Lucy right before she dies?
2. During their late night chats when Harker is being held hostage, what country's laws does Count Dracula seem particularly interested in?
3. What does Harker do when he realizes the Count is away from his home during Harker's captivity?
4. What do Van Helsing and Seward discover in Lucy's tomb the first time they visit it?
5. Who volunteers to help with Lucy's fourth medical treatment at the hands of Professor Van Helsing?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)