|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Seward explain Lucy's lack of decomposition to Van Helsing?
(a) He says that they just don't notice anything because they both love her.
(b) He can't explain it.
(c) He says she hasn't been dead that long.
(d) He says its because it's very cold.
2. What frequent activity do Lucy and Mind engage in during Mina's visit?
(a) Taking frequent walks.
(b) Getting pedicures.
(c) Writing letters to their fiancés.
(d) Cooking big meals together.
3. Where do Van Helsing and Seward stop before heading to Lucy's tomb?
(a) A church.
(b) A library.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A coffee shop.
4. What strange ship does Mina see entering the harbor while she is visiting Lucy?
(a) A small rowboat full of lots of people.
(b) A Russian ship.
(c) An American cruise ship.
(d) A ship with Harker's family crest on the mast.
5. To whom does Dracula request Harker write a letter to during his captivity?
(a) Mr. Hawkins.
(b) His fiancée.
(c) The mayor of London.
(d) The Duke of Transylvania, who is also Dracula's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do Mina and Harker get married?
2. What kind of feeling is overwhelming Lucy while Mina is in Budapest?
3. Where do Seward and Van Helsing hide on the first night they visit Lucy's tomb?
4. What is the status of Holmwood's father's health while Mina is in Budapest?
5. What does Harker do when he realizes the Count is away from his home during Harker's captivity?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)