|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harker deal with realizing he is being held captive by Dracula?
(a) He refuses to come out of his room.
(b) He stays calms and begins planning.
(c) He panics and yells all the time.
(d) He considers how he can kill himself.
2. During their late night chats when Harker is being held hostage, what country's laws does Count Dracula seem particularly interested in?
3. Who comes to see Lucy right before she dies?
(a) Van Helsing.
4. What kind of strange room does Harker find in Dracula's home that he later takes a nap in?
(a) A very pleasant and relaxing room.
(b) A room with a fireplace that finally has some heat in it.
(c) A room off the barn that has a secret passage.
(d) A basement that has been decorated and furnished very nicely.
5. How does Van Helsing open Lucy's tomb?
(a) With a sledgehammer.
(b) With a secret spell.
(c) By holding a crucifix up in front of it.
(d) With a key.
Short Answer Questions
1. What strange ship does Mina see entering the harbor while she is visiting Lucy?
2. Why does Seward want to spend the night in Lucy's tomb?
3. What is the status of Lucy's mother's health while Mina is in Budapest?
4. When Mina is visiting Lucy, why does Mina become increasingly anxious about Harker?
5. When does Lucy plan to marry Holmwood?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)