|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lucy live when Mina goes to visit her?
(a) Bartleby, Yorkshire.
(c) Whitby, Yorkshire.
2. To whom does Dracula request Harker write a letter to during his captivity?
(a) The Duke of Transylvania, who is also Dracula's brother.
(b) The mayor of London.
(c) Mr. Hawkins.
(d) His fiancée.
3. What happens to Mr. Hawkins shortly after Harker and Mina return from abroad?
(a) He decides he doesn't like Harker anymore.
(b) He goes insane.
(c) He dies.
(d) He is kidnapped.
4. Where are Harker and Mina living when they return from Budapest?
(a) In the home of Harker's boss.
(b) In Mina's mother's home.
(c) With Lucy.
(d) In a hotel until they can save money to buy a real house.
5. During their late night chats when Harker is being held hostage, what country's laws does Count Dracula seem particularly interested in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of strange room does Harker find in Dracula's home that he later takes a nap in?
2. When Mina is visiting Lucy, why does Mina become increasingly anxious about Harker?
3. What is the source of Seward's depression?
4. What does Harker include in the letter he is forced to write while a captive of Dracula's?
5. What do Van Helsing and Seward discover in Lucy's tomb the first time they visit it?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)