|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Seward want to spend the night in Lucy's tomb?
(a) To see if someone is coming into it.
(b) To protect her tomb from vandals.
(c) To prove that she's not a vampire.
(d) To say goodbye one last time.
2. During their late night chats when Harker is being held hostage, what country's laws does Count Dracula seem particularly interested in?
3. Who awakens Harker from his nap when the Count is supposedly away from his home?
(a) A woman's screams from outside.
(b) Three beautiful women.
(c) The smell of a delicious dinner being cooked.
(d) A crow in the window.
4. Where are Harker and Mina living when they return from Budapest?
(a) In the home of Harker's boss.
(b) In Mina's mother's home.
(c) With Lucy.
(d) In a hotel until they can save money to buy a real house.
5. What does Harker do when he realizes the Count is away from his home during Harker's captivity?
(a) He looks for a horse he can ride away from the farm.
(b) He looks for secret passages in the church.
(c) He writes letters and sends them by carrier pigeons.
(d) He explores more of the castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What body part changes in Lucy that causes Van Helsing and Seward to become increasingly disturbed about their patient?
2. What is the status of Holmwood's father's health while Mina is in Budapest?
3. How does Van Helsing open Lucy's tomb?
4. What kind of feeling is overwhelming Lucy while Mina is in Budapest?
5. Where do Seward and Van Helsing hide on the first night they visit Lucy's tomb?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)