|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is forbidden to kiss Lucy right before she dies?
(b) Van Helsing.
2. How does Van Helsing open Lucy's tomb?
(a) By holding a crucifix up in front of it.
(b) With a key.
(c) With a sledgehammer.
(d) With a secret spell.
3. When does Lucy plan to marry Holmwood?
(a) In two years, as per her parents' request.
(b) When her health improves.
(c) A month or so after Mina and Harker get married.
(d) Never; she can't stand the man.
4. Why does Seward want to spend the night in Lucy's tomb?
(a) To see if someone is coming into it.
(b) To protect her tomb from vandals.
(c) To prove that she's not a vampire.
(d) To say goodbye one last time.
5. Why does Mina go to Budapest?
(a) To try to meet Dracula for herself.
(b) To take care of Harker.
(c) To marry Harker.
(d) To visit her sick mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Harker realizes he is being held captive at Dracula's home, what country's history does the Count stay up late talking to Harker about?
2. Who is Mina?
3. What frequent activity do Lucy and Mind engage in during Mina's visit?
4. What living things does Renfield eat?
5. Who volunteers to help with Lucy's fourth medical treatment at the hands of Professor Van Helsing?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)