|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mina is visiting Lucy, why does Mina become increasingly anxious about Harker?
(a) Because she has heard rumors that he's having an affair.
(b) Because she is falling in love with someone else and wants to talk to him.
(c) Because she decides she doesn't want to marry him anymore and wants to tell him.
(d) Because she hasn't heard from him in a while.
2. Who is forbidden to kiss Lucy right before she dies?
(a) Van Helsing.
3. What is the status of Holmwood's father's health while Mina is in Budapest?
(a) He has tuberculosis.
(b) He is very ill with a bad heart.
(c) He is going insane.
(d) He is dying.
4. What is the source of Seward's depression?
(a) His horrible job in the asylum.
(b) His alcoholism.
(c) Lucy's refusal to marry him.
(d) His mounting debts.
5. After Harker realizes he is being held captive at Dracula's home, what country's history does the Count stay up late talking to Harker about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of feeling is overwhelming Lucy while Mina is in Budapest?
2. How does Seward explain Lucy's lack of decomposition to Van Helsing?
3. What almost happens to Harker after he is awoken from his nap in Dracula's home when he is being held prisoner?
4. Why does Mina go to Budapest?
5. Where do Seward and Van Helsing hide on the first night they visit Lucy's tomb?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)