|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What body part changes in Lucy that causes Van Helsing and Seward to become increasingly disturbed about their patient?
(a) Her teeth.
(b) Her face.
(c) Her hands.
(d) Her back.
2. What is the status of Lucy's mother's health while Mina is in Budapest?
(a) She has pneumonia.
(b) She is very ill with a bad heart.
(c) She is very strong and helps to take care of Lucy.
(d) She is going insane.
3. What happens to Mr. Hawkins shortly after Harker and Mina return from abroad?
(a) He goes insane.
(b) He decides he doesn't like Harker anymore.
(c) He dies.
(d) He is kidnapped.
4. What is the status of Holmwood's father's health while Mina is in Budapest?
(a) He is dying.
(b) He has tuberculosis.
(c) He is going insane.
(d) He is very ill with a bad heart.
5. What strange ship does Mina see entering the harbor while she is visiting Lucy?
(a) A Russian ship.
(b) A small rowboat full of lots of people.
(c) A ship with Harker's family crest on the mast.
(d) An American cruise ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the source of Seward's depression?
2. What does Harker include in the letter he is forced to write while a captive of Dracula's?
3. What does Harker do when he realizes the Count is away from his home during Harker's captivity?
4. Where do Seward and Van Helsing hide on the first night they visit Lucy's tomb?
5. To whom does Dracula request Harker write a letter to during his captivity?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)