|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, Chapters 20-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lydia's brother with the twelve children?
2. For what length of time is Tom home on this visit?
(a) Three months.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Eight weeks.
(d) Four weeks.
3. Who is Stephen's handicapped daughter?
(a) Crippled Jane.
(b) Crippled Rosie.
(c) Crippled Laura.
(d) Crippled Emma.
4. Who is caught throwing pebbles at Lydia's window one night?
5. How many coats does Stephen have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hopestill?
2. What happens to the baby of the man who died on the ship?
3. In Chapter 20, a silent war is going on between Sammie and _________________.
4. How long does Tom expect to be gone on this whaling trip?
5. What does Sammie drop when Dencey throws a rock at him?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)