|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Stephen's handicapped daughter?
(a) Crippled Emma.
(b) Crippled Jane.
(c) Crippled Laura.
(d) Crippled Rosie.
2. What season is arriving at the beginning of the book?
3. Why does Lydia begin to avoid Tom?
(a) Her mother thinks she spends too much time with him.
(b) She is not sure that she wants a steady relationship.
(c) She wants to see how serious Tom is.
(d) She wants to see other men too.
4. Why does Tom begin to attend many Quaker meetings?
(a) So that he can write articles about them.
(b) So that he can become a preacher.
(c) So that he can see Lydia.
(d) So that he can better learn the religion.
5. Who is Lydia's brother with the twelve children?
Short Answer Questions
1. The ground of Nantucket is primarily _______________.
2. Who is the youngest of Stephen's children?
3. What do the boys on the street call Dencey?
4. What is the name of Lydia and Tom's baby boy?
5. In a letter, Tom tells Lydia that he must go to ________________ to find more whales.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)