|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sister James say Father Flynn took Donald Muller alone?
(a) A movie.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) The gym.
(d) The rectory.
2. What idea does Father Flynn have for a sermon while meeting with Sister Aloysius in Scene 5?
3. What does Father Flynn say was his reason for meeting with Donald Muller?
(a) Donald had a question about the religion class.
(b) He wanted to discuss Donald's poor grades.
(c) He caught Donald drinking the communion wine.
(d) Donald was being bullied.
4. What does Sister Aloysius say will have its consequence tomorrow?
(a) Every easy choice.
(b) Every good deed.
(c) Father Flynn's sermon.
(d) Sister James' good teaching.
5. What is Sister James' reaction when Sister Aloysius tells her she was married before she took her vows?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 4, what does Sister Aloysius say that she wouldn't mind being?
2. Who tripped over the broken branch?
3. Who teaches the physical education and religion classes?
4. What is Sister James' response when Sister Aloysius asks her if Donald Muller is being accepted.
5. How did Sister James feel about last year's Christmas Pageant?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Scene 2, what is Sister Aloysius talking about when she asks: what good is a gift when it is left in the box?
2. Why does Father Flynn say it's important to have a routine for shooting a free throw?
3. Why does Sister Aloysius say that it makes sense for Father Flynn to take interest in Donald Muller?
4. Why does Sister Aloysius say she cannot afford an excessively innocent teacher?
5. In Scene 5, what makes Father Flynn have an idea to preach a sermon on intolerance?
6. In Scene 5, when Father Flynn says that the sound of the wind must have been very lonely in frontier days, under what circumstance does Sister Aloysius say it would be lonely?
7. Why does Father Flynn say it is dangerous to think at the foul line?
8. What is Father Flynn's relationship with the boys on the basketball team like?
9. Why does Sister Aloysius think William London is headed for trouble?
10. In Scene 2, what does Sister Aloysius refer to when she says that every easy choice today has a consequence tomorrow?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)