|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Father Flynn suggest they include in this year's pageant?
(a) A Christmas tree.
(b) A secular song.
(c) The Lord's Prayer.
(d) The teachers.
2. In Scene 4, who does Sister Aloysius say founded their order?
(a) The blessed Mother Seton.
(b) Saint Nicholas.
(c) Saint Christopher.
(d) Sister Ignacious.
3. What did Mr. McGinn forget to do after pruning the rosebush?
(a) Water the bush.
(b) Bring the flowers to Sister Aloysius.
(c) Clean up the clippings.
(d) Protect the bush from frost.
4. Besides taking the students for ice cream, what other trip does Father Flynn suggest for the boys?
(a) A trip to a museum.
(b) A trip to a bowling alley.
(c) A trip to the beach.
(d) A camping trip.
5. In Scene 2, what does Sister Aloysius ask Sister James to do when Sister Veronica is on the stone stairs?
(a) Lead Sister Veronica down.
(b) Alert Father Flynn.
(c) Move out of the way.
(d) Come and get Sister Aloysius.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the opening scene of the play, Father Flynn describes the sailor's dilemma as what?
2. What does Father Flynn tell the boys that a routine will do for them?
3. According to Sister Aloysius, what is satisfaction?
4. Why does Sister Aloysius say they cannot go to the Monsignor with their suspicions about Father Flynn?
5. In Scene 4, what does Sister Aloysius say that she wouldn't mind being?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)