|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the ship in the parable of the sailor told by Father Flynn in Scene 1?
(a) They throw Jonah overboard.
(b) It sinks.
(c) The entire crew becomes ill.
(d) It arrives safely at the harbor.
2. In Scene 1, what does Father Flynn say that only God knows about the isolated affected people?
(a) Their fears.
(b) Their pain.
(c) Their sorrow.
(d) Their joy.
3. What does Father Flynn suggest they include in this year's pageant?
(a) A secular song.
(b) The teachers.
(c) A Christmas tree.
(d) The Lord's Prayer.
4. In the parable of the sailor, what is the raft made of?
(b) A lifeboat.
(d) Cargo boxes.
5. What does Father Flynn say was his reason for meeting with Donald Muller?
(a) He wanted to discuss Donald's poor grades.
(b) He caught Donald drinking the communion wine.
(c) Donald had a question about the religion class.
(d) Donald was being bullied.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sister Aloysius say boys are made of?
2. In Scene 2, what does Sister Aloysius want Sister James to be with the children?
3. How does Sister Aloysius react to Father Flynn's reason for meeting privately with Donald Muller?
4. How did Sister James feel about last year's Christmas Pageant?
5. In Scene 2, who is described as watchful, reserved, and unsentimental?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)