|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Father Flynn's childhood acquaintance, Timmy Mathisson?
(a) He lost all his friends.
(b) He grew up to be a doctor.
(c) He was horribly disfigured.
(d) He died a horrible death.
2. According to Father Flynn, when you're at the free throw line, it's you versus who?
(a) The clock.
(b) The ball.
(d) The hoop.
3. What does Father Flynn tell Ralph he thinks is funny?
(a) That Ralph never gets a foul shot.
(b) That Ralph's shorts are too short.
(c) Ralph is sitting on the bench.
(d) Ralph's last name.
4. What does Sister Aloysius say the founder of their order did before taking vows?
(d) She was married and had 5 children.
5. How does Sister Aloysius react to Father Flynn's reason for meeting privately with Donald Muller?
(a) She is angry.
(b) She is delighted.
(c) She is relieved.
(d) She thinks he is lying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Father Flynn believe is the danger at the free throw line?
2. In Scene 4, what does Sister Aloysius say that she wouldn't mind being?
3. What does Sister Aloysius say happened to her husband?
4. What is Sister James' reaction to the reason Father Flynn gives for his private meeting with Donald Muller?
5. What does Father Flynn say was his reason for meeting with Donald Muller?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)