|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the days roll on, what does the sailor in Father Flynn's sermon start to have?
(a) Feelings of hope.
(b) Feelings of excitement.
2. What happens to the ship in the parable of the sailor told by Father Flynn in Scene 1?
(a) It sinks.
(b) It arrives safely at the harbor.
(c) The entire crew becomes ill.
(d) They throw Jonah overboard.
3. What is Sister Aloysius' function at the school?
(a) She teaches literature.
(b) She teaches history.
(c) She is in charge of the infirmary.
(d) She is principal.
4. According to Sister Aloysius, what is satisfaction?
(a) A virtue.
(b) What brought the cat back.
(c) A vice.
5. Sister Aloysius says the heart must be warm, but the ___ must be cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mr. McGinn forget to do after pruning the rosebush?
2. What does Sister Aloysius say Sister James will trade for a warm look?
3. In Scene 4, what does Sister Aloysius say it is her job to do?
4. What does Sister Aloysius think of the children's dance class?
5. In Father Flynn's opening sermon, he mentions what event that happened the year before the play takes place?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)