|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Sister James think anyone will hit Donald Muller?
(a) He knows karate.
(b) They all like him.
(c) He is very big.
(d) Father Flynn is his protector.
2. What happened to Father Flynn's childhood acquaintance, Timmy Mathisson?
(a) He grew up to be a doctor.
(b) He died a horrible death.
(c) He lost all his friends.
(d) He was horribly disfigured.
3. Sister Aloysius says the heart must be warm, but the ___ must be cold.
4. How does Father Flynn end his opening sermon?
(a) By saying Amen.
(b) By asking the congregation to cast aside doubt.
(c) He simply walks off.
(d) With a hymn.
5. Father Flynn tells the boys that people won't think they look silly when they do what?
(a) Win the game.
(b) Get noticed by girls.
(c) Run out on the court.
(d) Get a basket.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 4, what does Sister Aloysius say she thinks Monsignor Benedict does not know?
2. In the parable of the sailor, what is the raft made of?
3. What happens after the sailor sets his course in the parable of the sailor?
4. Who does Father Flynn say stands like a parking meter?
5. In Scene 3, what does Father Flynn tell the boys to join him for?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)