|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sailor in Father Flynn's sermon on doubt believe he may have once seen and has to hold on to without further reassurance?
(b) His home.
2. Sister Aloysius says the heart must be warm, but the ___ must be cold.
3. According to Sister Aloysius, what is satisfaction?
(a) What brought the cat back.
(b) A virtue.
(d) A vice.
4. In Scene 6, who does the man in Father Flynn's sermon represent?
(a) Sister Aloysius.
(b) Sister James.
(c) Sister Veronica.
(d) Father Flynn.
5. What does Father Flynn say he won't be able to do if Sister Aloysius makes her suspicions known?
(a) Present his side.
(b) Get a promotion.
(c) See the boys.
(d) His work in the community.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Father Flynn say Sister Aloysius had no right to step?
2. What is Sister James' reaction to the reason Father Flynn gives for his private meeting with Donald Muller?
3. What happens to the ship in the parable of the sailor told by Father Flynn in Scene 1?
4. What is Sister James doing when Scene 7 begins?
5. What is Sister Aloysius' function at the school?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)