|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Sinco Security Department tell Nick is the spy?
2. What do Lauren and Nick do after Lauren agrees to stay?
(a) Go to dinner.
(b) Go to the theater.
(c) Attend a charity ball.
(d) Go on vacation.
3. What does Lauren give Jim for his birthday?
(a) A sweater.
(b) A magazine subscription.
(c) A bottle of scotch.
(d) Cuban cigars.
4. Lauren observes that __________ is in love with Ericka.
5. What information does Philip demand that Lauren get for him?
(a) The carpet formula.
(b) The cover pages to four bids.
(c) The company growth strategy.
(d) The company's European plan.
6. Why is Lauren nervous about seeing Nick again?
(a) She took some towels from his master bathroom.
(b) She made a big error on the last bid.
(c) She doesn't want him to see how much he hurt her.
(d) She knows he is going to propose to her.
7. What is Lauren allowed to take with her when Nick throws her out of the office building?
8. Who is the inventor who is working with Nick?
9. Laura is photographed doing what?
(a) Kissing Nick.
(b) Giving the bids to Philip.
(c) Breaking into Ericka's apartment.
(d) Copying the marketing plan.
10. Who does Lauren learn is Nick's mother?
(a) Carol Whitworth.
(b) Karen Whitworth.
(c) Carol Wellington.
(d) Carol Wentworth.
11. Which of the following does the head of security NOT tell Nick about Lauren?
(a) She was caught trying to open Nick's safe.
(b) Philip never visited Lauren at the condo.
(c) Lauren intentionally failed the employment test.
(d) Lauren omitted her master's degree on her application.
12. What does Lauren do with the pearl earrings Nick gives her?
(a) Returns them to him.
(b) Returns them to the jeweler.
(c) Sells them on eBay.
(d) Gives them to her friend.
13. Whose birthday does Lauren celebrate at work?
14. Who is Nick's secretary?
15. What does Nick send Lauren out to get just to offend her?
(a) His girlfriend's birthday gift.
(b) His breakfast.
(c) His car washed.
(d) His laundry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lauren change on the bids before giving them to Philip?
2. What news has Nick given the media?
3. What does Lauren wear to the executive's meeting?
4. How does Nick respond when Lauren asks Nick if they can just be friends?
5. What does Nick suggest to Lauren as she begins work on the project?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)