|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nick had agreed to not press charges if Lauren agreed to ____________________.
(a) Never enter the company office again.
(b) Never call him again.
(c) Return home.
(d) Make a public apology.
2. What seems to be Nick's strongest instinct?
(c) Self preservation.
3. What changes Nick's mind about Lauren's being a spy?
(a) Jim tells him that Lauren changed the dollar amounts before giving the bids to Philip.
(b) Mary admits to blackmailing Lauren.
(c) Jim admits to being the spy.
(d) Lauren is on tape declaring her loyalty to Nick.
4. Why do the security officers think Lauren is Philip's mistress?
(a) Her phone records show many calls to his number.
(b) She has a new sports car.
(c) She is living in the condo he keeps for his mistresses.
(d) She is wearing a new fur coat.
5. Lauren decides to play the game of pretending to be in love with whom?
6. What information does Philip demand that Lauren get for him?
(a) The carpet formula.
(b) The company's European plan.
(c) The cover pages to four bids.
(d) The company growth strategy.
7. Who is the inventor who is working with Nick?
8. Why is Lauren forced to take the assignment against her wishes?
(a) She is the only one with the right qualifications.
(b) She wants to be perceived as cooperative.
(c) She wants a raise.
(d) She wants a promotion.
9. In what language is Lauren fluent?
10. What does Lauren wear to the executive's meeting?
(a) Resort wear.
(b) A business dress.
(c) A pantsuit.
(d) Business casual attire.
11. What decision does Lauren make when Nick is out of town?
(a) She does not want to spy on him for Philip.
(b) She will have an affair with him.
(c) She will quit her job.
(d) She will ask for a raise.
12. With whom does Lauren visit when Nick is out of town?
13. How does Nick treat Lauren when she rebuffs his advances?
(a) He tries to make her laugh.
(b) He cries.
(c) He tries to make her understand him.
(d) He intentionally offends her.
14. What is Jim's relationship with Ericka?
(a) He had been engaged to her.
(b) He is her brother-in-law.
(c) He is her brother.
(d) He is her uncle.
15. Who does Lauren tell about her arrangement with Philip?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nick's hope regarding Lauren?
2. Where does Lauren go after she is tossed out of the office?
3. Which of the following does NOT describe Lauren's behavior at the executive's meeting?
4. Who is Nick's secretary?
5. What does Nick do to try to hurt Lauren?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)