|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what language is Lauren fluent?
2. What does Nick suggest to Lauren as she begins work on the project?
(a) That she further her education.
(b) That they work late tonight.
(c) That she get a new wardrobe.
(d) That they have an affair.
3. Which of the following does Jim NOT do on his birthday?
(a) Takes cake to Nick's office.
(b) Shows off the sweater from Lauren.
(c) Passionately kisses Lauren in front of Nick.
(d) Goes to dinner with his kids.
4. What changes Nick's mind about Lauren's being a spy?
(a) Jim tells him that Lauren changed the dollar amounts before giving the bids to Philip.
(b) Jim admits to being the spy.
(c) Lauren is on tape declaring her loyalty to Nick.
(d) Mary admits to blackmailing Lauren.
5. How does Nick respond when Lauren asks Nick if they can just be friends?
(a) He agrees.
(b) He says he will think about it.
(c) He wants to be friends with benefits.
(d) He refuses outright.
6. Why is Lauren forced to take the assignment against her wishes?
(a) She wants to be perceived as cooperative.
(b) She is the only one with the right qualifications.
(c) She wants a raise.
(d) She wants a promotion.
7. Which of the following does NOT describe Mary's demeanor with Lauren.
8. What decision does Lauren make when Nick is out of town?
(a) She will ask for a raise.
(b) She will have an affair with him.
(c) She does not want to spy on him for Philip.
(d) She will quit her job.
9. What does Lauren do after she is removed from the company?
(a) Goes back to college.
(b) Tries to find another job.
(c) Takes a European vacation.
(d) Moves back home.
10. Who is Nick's secretary?
11. What gift does Nick give Lauren as an apology?
(a) A vacation home.
(b) A Porsche.
(c) A diamond ring.
(d) A ruby pendant.
12. Which of the following does NOT describe Lauren's behavior at the executive's meeting?
(a) She is nervous.
(b) She pretends that seeing Nick does not bother her.
(c) She throws a drink on Nick.
(d) She acts detached.
13. What news has Nick given the media?
(a) He is moving the company to Europe.
(b) He and Lauren are getting married.
(c) He is selling the company.
(d) He is expanding the company.
14. What is Lauren's assignment regarding a new project?
(a) Italian translator.
(b) Public relations.
(c) Executive assistant.
(d) Project manager.
15. When does Lauren decide to accept Nick's apology?
(a) When he cries.
(b) When he gets on his knees and begs.
(c) When he pays her father's medical bills.
(d) When she recalls the story of the pill box.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT characterize Lauren regarding Nick?
2. Why is company security investigating Lauren's employment information?
3. What do Lauren and Nick do after Lauren agrees to stay?
4. How does Nick treat Lauren when she rebuffs his advances?
5. What does Jim offer Lauren as she leaves the building?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)