|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirty-two through Thirty-six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Badri supposed to do?
(a) Wait in the lab for Kivrin's return signal.
(b) Get a fix on Kivrin's location.
(c) Monitor Kivrin's vital signs.
(d) Watch Kivrin on the video screen.
2. What makes Dunworthy realize the epidemic is very serious?
(a) Because the doctor's have Dunworthy start calling next of kin.
(b) Because most people who become ill die within 3 days.
(c) So far, the epidemic is not too bad.
(d) Because Badri has had all his shots and is still sick.
3. Who is in charge while the department head is out of town?
4. What does Gawyn plan to do?
(a) Ride back to the place where he found Kivrin.
(b) Write to the Bishop about Kivrin.
(c) Show Kivrin the area.
(d) Go to London to ask there about Kivrin's relatives.
5. Why do they generally not send historians to the medieval period?
(a) It is dangerous.
(b) The language is too different from modern English.
(c) There is not much to learn from that time period.
(d) They are afraid of bringing back the plague.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Badri say he should have done when he realized the date was wrong for Kivrin's jump?
2. What makes Mary begin to believe that the illness is not the South Carolina strain of flu?
3. To what year will Kivrin be traveling?
4. Who walks in while Dunworthy is talking about the epidemic?
5. What does Fr. Roche do for Rosemund after she is buried?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)