|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Ten through Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Badri say when he rushes up to Dunworthy and Mary?
(a) He thinks Kivrin is lost in a three-dimensional matrix.
(b) He has a fix, but there's a problem.
(c) He thinks Kivrin is dead.
(d) He cannot get a fix.
2. What are the bell ringers concerned about?
(a) Finding time to practice.
(b) Their bells getting rusty in the humid air.
(c) The virus situation.
(d) Finding a place to practice.
3. What is Dunworthy entering at the opening of the novel?
(a) A viewing chamber.
(b) The faculty lounge.
(c) The Faculty cafeteria.
(d) The Dean's office.
4. Whose mother arrives?
(c) William Gaddson.
5. What does Kivrin interrupt when she is walking?
(a) A sexual encounter between Gawyn and Maisry.
(b) A exorcism.
(c) A funeral.
(d) A prayer session.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do they generally not send historians to the medieval period?
2. What do those who are caring for Kivrin think that her illness is related to?
3. What does Dunworthy try to learn from Badri?
4. What is wrong with Kivrin?
5. What does Kivrin believe she has?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)