|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Ten through Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do those who are caring for Kivrin think that her illness is related to?
(a) Bad food.
(b) They have no idea.
(c) Her head wound.
(d) The devil.
2. Where do Dunworthy and Mary do after Kivrin disappears into the past?
(a) The Lamb and Cross.
(b) The Cakes and Ale.
(c) The Red Leopard.
(d) The Lion's Roar.
3. Whose mother arrives?
(c) William Gaddson.
4. Who does Dunworthy visit?
5. What does Dunworthy tell Badri about his illness.
(a) It is a 72 hour virus and he's almost over it.
(b) That it's only been fatal in the very elderly.
(c) It could be serious but the doctor's are doing all they can to make sure Badri recovers.
(d) It is not fatal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Kivrin?
2. Why do they generally not send historians to the medieval period?
3. Who walks in while Dunworthy is talking about the epidemic?
4. What does Kivrin plan to say about her "brother?"
5. What does Kivrin endure in order to have a cover story?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)