|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Ten through Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what year will Kivrin be traveling?
2. What does Dunworthy tell Badri about his illness.
(a) That it's only been fatal in the very elderly.
(b) It is not fatal.
(c) It could be serious but the doctor's are doing all they can to make sure Badri recovers.
(d) It is a 72 hour virus and he's almost over it.
3. Why does she try to do so with the wagon?
(a) So someone won't steal it.
(b) To use it for firewood.
(c) To feel safer from the wild animals.
(d) To be discovered.
4. What does Kivrin watch Eliwys doing?
(a) Painting wax onto a piece of cloth covering a window.
(b) Spin wool.
(d) Cook at the fireplace.
5. What is Dunworthy and others told as they are released from the hospital?
(a) They are fully recovered and need take no more precautions.
(b) They will need another blood transfusion in two days.
(c) They are to stay on bed rest.
(d) They can not leave the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who walks in while Dunworthy is talking about the epidemic?
2. What does Kivrin not care if her fingernails are chipped and hands dirty?
3. Why are the church bells tolled?
4. Who is the head of the History Department at Oxford?
5. What are the bell ringers concerned about?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)