Chapters One through Four
1. Where is James Dunworthy a faculty member?
(a) Eaton History Department.
(b) Oxford Religious Studies Department.
(c) Oxford Archeology Department.
(d) Oxford History Department.
2. What is Dunworthy entering at the opening of the novel?
(a) The Faculty cafeteria.
(b) A viewing chamber.
(c) The faculty lounge.
(d) The Dean's office.
3. Who is Mary Ahrens?
(a) Dunworthy's wife.
(b) A friend of Dunworthy's.
(c) Dunworthy's start student.
(d) A visiting faculty members from Harvard.
4. Who is Kivrin?
(a) A computer technician.
(b) A faculty member from University of Brighton.
(c) A faculty member from University of Bingham.
(d) A historian.
5. To what year will Kivrin be traveling?
6. Why do they generally not send historians to the medieval period?
(a) There is not much to learn from that time period.
(b) The language is too different from modern English.
(c) They are afraid of bringing back the plague.
(d) It is dangerous.
7. Who is the head of the History Department at Oxford?
This section contains 5,349 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)