|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Eleanor's aunt take away the dolls her father made for her in Zach's dream in Chapter 8?
(a) Because they are ugly.
(b) Because children break things.
(c) Because they are haunted.
(d) Because he wants them for herself.
2. Who does Zach's mother say Zach's father tried to call the night before in Chapter 3?
(a) The dump.
(b) His mother.
(c) His ex-wife.
(d) The orphanage.
3. How does Poppy believe that Eleanor died after her dream in Chapter 9?
(a) She died from drowning.
(b) She died from falling.
(c) She died in open-heart surgery.
(d) She died after a car accident.
4. How much money does Zach have left as he and the girls break camp in Chapter 9?
5. What book was Zach reading when Poppy first met him?
(a) April Rabbits.
(b) Harry Potter and the Emperor's Stone.
(c) The Once and Future King.
(d) James and the Giant Peach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the little boy whose father is selling a dinghy at the marina in Chapter 10?
2. What is Zachary's last name?
3. What does Zach realize is missing in Chapter 14?
4. Who is Zach's homeroom teacher at school?
5. What does the librarian ask Zach after he talks to his father in Chapter 15?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)