|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Leo says Poppy is when he catches up with Zach and Alice in Chapter 3?
(a) At home.
(b) In detention.
(c) At the zoo.
(d) At the library.
2. What kinds of bones were used in the production of Orchid Ware?
(a) Lamb bones.
(b) Human bones.
(c) Chicken bones.
(d) Cattle bones.
3. What animal does Alice suggest might be responsible for destroying the campsite in Chapter 9?
(a) A cat.
(b) A bear.
(c) A mountain lion.
(d) A raccoon.
4. What word from Chapter 3 refers to a word made up of two other words?
5. What color are the librarian's shoes described as in Chapter 15?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago does the narrator say Alice first brought her Lady Jaye doll into the game in Chapter 4?
2. Poppy says in Chapter 14, "I hate that everyone calls it growing up, but it seems like" what?
3. Where do Alice, Zach, and Poppy go to eat breakfast in Chapter 9?
4. Who digs Eleanor's grave in Chapter 16?
5. Where was Orchid Ware highlighted and awarded numerous awards, according to the plaque that Zach finds in Chapter 15?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)