|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What building does Poppy spot from the boat when she tells Alice and Zach they have to turn around in Chapter 11?
(a) The Catholic cathedral.
(b) The town library.
(c) The old pottery factory.
(d) The old chocolate factory.
2. How does Alice break into the library in Chapter 13?
(a) Through a basement window.
(b) Through an attic window.
(c) By picking the lock on the front door.
(d) By picking a lock on the back door.
3. How long ago does the narrator say Alice first brought her Lady Jaye doll into the game in Chapter 4?
(a) 6 months ago.
(b) 1 month ago.
(c) 3 months ago.
(d) 1 year ago.
4. What does Poppy's mother dream of doing with the Queen one day?
(a) Selling it after going on Antiques Roadshow.
(b) Burying it next to her mother's grave.
(c) Passing it down to Poppy.
(d) Burning it.
5. What does the librarian offer Zach, Alice, and Poppy to eat in the break room in Chapter 14?
(c) Fig Newtons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Alice suggest might be responsible for destroying the campsite in Chapter 9?
2. At what time did the library in East Carnegie close in Chapter 13?
3. What does Poppy offer to do in her desperation when Zach says he's not going to play the game anymore?
4. How do Poppy and Alice escape from the bus station in Chapter 6?
5. What is the back end of a boat called?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)