|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Apt Pupil, Chapters 12 to 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Andy meets Red Smith in Shawshank Prison, what does Red refer to himself as?
(a) A con.
(b) A troublemaker.
(c) A go-getter.
(d) An instigator.
2. Who does Linda Collins Dufresne have an affair with?
(a) Andy Dufresne.
(b) Tommy Williams.
(c) Glenn Quentin.
(d) Peter Stevens.
3. What is the German word for death in "Apt Pupil"?
4. What does Todd find unsatisfying in life in comparison with murdering winos?
5. Who is the narrator of Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption?
(a) Red Smith.
(b) Andy Dufresne.
(c) Bogs Diamond.
(d) Tommy Williams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Andy's profession?
2. Where are the winos buried?
3. What is Todd's real grandfather's name?
4. What is Normaden's nationality?
5. What year does Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption begin?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)