|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Apt Pupil, Chapters 8 to 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Todd's grandfather give Todd's teacher for Todd's flunking grades?
(a) His grandmother just died.
(b) He's upset about his parent's divorcing.
(c) He has been sick.
(d) He lost his school books.
2. How does Andy decide where he's going to hide after escaping prison?
(a) He has a dream.
(b) He used to live there.
(c) Red Smith convinces him.
(d) It was the first place he could think of.
3. In what war were the concentration camps held?
(b) Gulf War.
(c) Vietname War.
4. Why is Kurt Dussander in hiding?
(a) He's a Nazi.
(b) He's not really hiding.
(c) He is hiding from the Mob.
(d) He stole a car.
5. What was Kurt Dussander's role in the concentration camps?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Todd threaten to do if Kurt refuses to do what he wants?
2. Why is Kurt scared about the meeting with Todd's teacher?
3. Why is Tommy Williams transferred to a different prison?
4. Who does Todd's grandfather say will come meet with Ed French if Todd's grades do not improve?
5. Who was the leader of the Nazi regime?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)