Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Frank say Anne liked about the first concentration camp?
(a) Being outside.
(b) The different stories.
(c) The varied food.
(d) The large group of people.
2. What does Peter say makes the situation more bearable for him?
(a) His art.
(c) His cat.
3. How does Anne say she escapes her prison in hiding?
(a) She sleeps.
(b) She draws.
(c) She writes in her diary.
(d) She thinks herself out.
4. Where is Mr. Kraler when the Franks are captured?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The country.
(d) His house.
5. Who complains most about Anne and Peter's visits together?
(a) Mr. Dussel.
(b) Mrs. Frank.
(d) Mrs. Van Daan.
6. Why does Mrs. Frank tell Margot she is lucky?
(a) She has her family.
(b) She has faith.
(c) She is not expected to work.
(d) She is not dead.
7. What does Mr. Frank ask of everybody he meets when he is first released from the second concentration camp?
(a) If they could give him work.
(b) If they had seen the man who imprisoned him.
(c) If they had news of his family.
(d) If Mr. Van Daan was alive.
8. What alerts the families to the police coming in?
(a) The screech of breaks.
(b) The cries of a man.
(c) The honking of a horn.
(d) The pounding on the door.
9. What has Margot been sick with during the winter?
(a) A cough.
(c) A fever.
(d) Chicken pox.
10. Who does Anne apologize to when Miep brings good news on the day the food thief is caught?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
11. Why does Mr. Kraler think one of the workers has asked for a raise in pay?
(a) He needs more money.
(b) He knows about the hiders.
(c) He is hiding Jews at his house.
(d) He suspects a chance for blackmail.
12. What does Anne loan Peter to decorate his room with?
(a) Paper snowflakes.
(b) A menorah.
(d) Pictures of movie stars.
13. What is Miep doing when the Franks are captured?
(a) Visiting Mr. Kraler.
(b) Tending to her husband.
(c) Looking for food.
(d) Identifying a thief.
14. What is the name of the second concentration camp that Mr. Frank is sent to?
15. Why does Mr. Van Daan begin crying when Miep brings the good news on the day the food thief is caught?
(a) He is grateful it will be over soon.
(b) He is ashamed of stealing.
(c) He is exhausted and starving.
(d) He fears they will be caught.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Miep has last visited the families when they begin to worry after the invasion on Normandy?
2. What time is Anne told to be in bed by after her visit with Peter?
3. What kind of food is left when the person is caught stealing?
4. What does Mr. Van Daan give Miep to sell after the New Year's treat?
5. What does Peter do to say goodbye to Anne when the police come in?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)