|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the second concentration camp that Anne is sent to?
2. What does Mr. Kraler need an operation for?
(c) A heart defect.
(d) An indigestion problem.
3. What feeling leaves Mr. Frank after reading Anne's diary?
4. What does Anne tell Peter she wants to be when she grows up?
(a) An actress.
(b) A journalist.
(c) A counselor.
(d) A writer.
5. Who does Mrs. Frank hug when Miep brings good news on the day the food thief is caught?
(a) Mr. Frank.
(c) Mr. Van Daan.
(d) Mrs. Van Daan.
6. What does Peter say he can live with now when the police arrive?
7. What does Anne smell on Miep's coat at the beginning of Act 2?
(b) Gun powder.
8. What month is Mr. Frank freed from the second concentration camp?
9. What is the validation for the person who is caught stealing food?
(a) She had been sick.
(b) He was hiding it to make it last longer.
(c) He was a bigger man.
(d) She was giving it to her child.
10. What does Anne tell Peter stifles her fear?
(a) Singing a song.
(b) Making up a new story.
(c) Looking at the good around her.
(d) Remembering her life before the war.
11. What does Anne think would help comfort Peter while in hiding?
(a) A friend.
(b) Good parents.
(d) His cat.
12. Who does Anne say will always prevail in the world?
(a) The God minded people.
(b) People who are filled with love.
(c) The people who know how to believe.
(d) People who are good at heart.
13. Who makes the dramatic statement that they will all die in the hiding place?
(b) Mr. Van Daan.
(c) Mrs. Van Daan.
(d) Mrs. Frank.
14. What is the name of the worker who has asked for a raise?
15. What is Miep doing when the Franks are captured?
(a) Tending to her husband.
(b) Identifying a thief.
(c) Looking for food.
(d) Visiting Mr. Kraler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter ask Miep to look for on the streets when she brings a New Year's present?
2. What is taking some of the food from the pantry?
3. What does Peter say he hates most about being in hiding?
4. Who takes Anne what Mr. Van Daan tried to steal when Anne stormed off to her room?
5. How long has it been since Miep has last visited the families when they begin to worry after the invasion on Normandy?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)