|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Frank say Anne liked about the first concentration camp?
(a) The large group of people.
(b) The different stories.
(c) Being outside.
(d) The varied food.
2. What is the name of the man who gives the families vegetables?
3. How does Anne view her life in the grand scheme of things?
(a) A small building block in the mansion.
(b) A stitch in the tapestry.
(c) A piece of the armor.
(d) One minute in the great pattern.
4. Why do the Van Daans not leave the country when Mr. Van Daan first wants to?
(a) They had nowhere else to go.
(b) Mrs. Van Daan did not want to leave her possessions.
(c) They were too influential to get exit visas.
(d) Mr. Van Daan did not want to leave his business.
5. What kind of food is left when the person is caught stealing?
6. What does Mr. Van Daan try to take when Anne storms off to her room?
(a) Her cake.
(b) Her milk.
(c) Her juice.
(d) Her meat ration.
7. What is Miep doing when the Franks are captured?
(a) Tending to her husband.
(b) Identifying a thief.
(c) Visiting Mr. Kraler.
(d) Looking for food.
8. Who divides the remaining food after the person stealing food is caught?
(b) Mr. Dussel.
(c) Mr. Frank.
9. Where is Mr. Kraler when the Franks are captured?
(b) The country.
(c) The hospital.
(d) His house.
10. What does Anne smell on Miep's coat at the beginning of Act 2?
(b) Gun powder.
11. What alerts the families to the police coming in?
(a) The cries of a man.
(b) The pounding on the door.
(c) The honking of a horn.
(d) The screech of breaks.
12. What month does the last scene in the play take place?
13. Who does Anne say will always prevail in the world?
(a) The people who know how to believe.
(b) The God minded people.
(c) People who are good at heart.
(d) People who are filled with love.
14. What does the person who is most upset about the food theft want to have happen to the food thief?
(a) A vow to never do it again.
(b) A written apology and confession to Miep.
(c) Thrown out of the apartment.
(d) Monetary payment for the stolen food.
15. What does Peter beg of Anne as she leaves their visit after talking about kissing?
(a) To stay happy.
(b) To let him kiss her.
(c) To live her dreams.
(d) To visit again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter ask Miep to look for on the streets when she brings a New Year's present?
2. What does Anne tell Peter has changed about her since she came into hiding?
3. Why does Mrs. Frank tell Margot she is lucky?
4. What does Anne loan Peter to decorate his room with?
5. What is the name of the second concentration camp that Anne is sent to?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)