|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person who is most upset about the food theft want to have happen to the food thief?
(a) Thrown out of the apartment.
(b) A written apology and confession to Miep.
(c) Monetary payment for the stolen food.
(d) A vow to never do it again.
2. How long have they been in hiding when the person stealing food is caught?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 2 1/2 years.
(d) 3 years.
3. What is Miep doing when the Franks are captured?
(a) Identifying a thief.
(b) Visiting Mr. Kraler.
(c) Tending to her husband.
(d) Looking for food.
4. What is the name of the second concentration camp that Mr. Frank is sent to?
5. What kind of food is left when the person is caught stealing?
6. What month does the last scene in the play take place?
7. What does Anne promise to show Peter one day after they talk about kissing?
(a) Her diary.
(b) Her drawings.
(c) Her Bible.
(d) Her necklace.
8. What does Mr. Frank say calmed him at the end of the play?
(a) Anne's spirit.
(b) Being in familiar surroundings.
(c) The facts.
(d) A calm conscience.
9. What does Mr. Frank say about Anne when he finishes reading her diary?
(a) "This is my doing."
(b) "I miss her."
(c) "She puts me to shame."
(d) "What a marvel."
10. What does Peter say he can live with now when the police arrive?
11. Who catches the person who is stealing food?
(a) Mrs. Frank.
(c) Mr. Frank.
12. What does Mr. Van Daan ask Miep to buy most of when she sells what he gives her after the New Year's treat?
13. Who does Mr. Dussel lay the blame on if they are found in their hiding place?
(d) Mr. Frank.
14. What month is Mr. Frank freed from the second concentration camp?
15. What is the name of the man who gives the families vegetables?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anne say she escapes her prison in hiding?
2. What time is Anne told to be in bed by after her visit with Peter?
3. What does Mr. Kraler need an operation for?
4. Who threatens to kill herself out of the stress in the apartment?
5. What does Mr. Frank ask of everybody he meets when he is first released from the second concentration camp?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)