|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne promise to show Peter one day after they talk about kissing?
(a) Her Bible.
(b) Her diary.
(c) Her drawings.
(d) Her necklace.
2. What does Peter ask Miep to look for on the streets when she brings a New Year's present?
(a) A lost scarf.
(b) His friend.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) His cat.
3. What time is Anne told to be in bed by after her visit with Peter?
(a) 9:00 pm.
(b) 8:00 pm.
(c) 8:30 pm.
(d) 9:30 pm.
4. What word does Anne use to describe her father at the end of her diary?
5. What month is Mr. Frank freed from the second concentration camp?
6. Where is Peter when he first kisses a girl?
(a) At school.
(b) At a party.
(c) At his house.
(d) At church.
7. What worries the hiding families most about the Friday when Miep doesn't show up?
(a) There are no workers.
(b) There are police outside the building.
(c) The phones are ringing.
(d) There are sounds of bombing.
8. Who is caught stealing food?
(b) Mr. Van Daan.
(c) Mr. Dussel.
(d) Mrs. Van Daan.
9. How long have they been in hiding when the person stealing food is caught?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 2 1/2 years.
10. What is the name of the second concentration camp that Anne is sent to?
11. How long has it been since Miep has last visited the families when they begin to worry after the invasion on Normandy?
(a) 9 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 7 days.
12. What is the validation for the person who is caught stealing food?
(a) He was a bigger man.
(b) She had been sick.
(c) She was giving it to her child.
(d) He was hiding it to make it last longer.
13. What special item of clothing does Anne wear when she visits Peter?
(a) The star of David.
(b) White gloves.
(c) A silk scarf.
(d) Margot's hat.
14. What does Anne loan Peter to decorate his room with?
(b) Pictures of movie stars.
(c) Paper snowflakes.
(d) A menorah.
15. Who complains most about Anne and Peter's visits together?
(a) Mrs. Frank.
(b) Mr. Dussel.
(c) Mrs. Van Daan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Dussel lay the blame on if they are found in their hiding place?
2. Who gives the person caught stealing food money to find a new hiding place?
3. What does Anne say is happening to the world that causes this horrible time?
4. What does Peter say he can live with now when the police arrive?
5. Which of the following is NOT present in the last scene of the play?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)