Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Van Daan give Miep to sell after the New Year's treat?
(a) Anne's necklace.
(b) His leather luggage.
(c) His woolen robe.
(d) Mrs. Van Daan's coat.
2. What does Mr. Frank say Anne liked about the first concentration camp?
(a) Being outside.
(b) The large group of people.
(c) The different stories.
(d) The varied food.
3. Where do Anne and Peter have their visits together?
(a) Peter's room.
(b) The den.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) Anne's room.
4. Who argues the most in the hiding place?
(a) Anne and her mother.
(b) Mr. Dussel and Peter.
(c) The Van Daans.
(d) The Franks.
5. What does Peter say he hates most about being in hiding?
(a) The fighting.
(b) The uncertainty.
(c) The isolation.
(d) The waiting.
6. How does Anne view her life in the grand scheme of things?
(a) A stitch in the tapestry.
(b) A small building block in the mansion.
(c) A piece of the armor.
(d) One minute in the great pattern.
7. What does Mr. Frank say about Anne when he finishes reading her diary?
(a) "What a marvel."
(b) "I miss her."
(c) "She puts me to shame."
(d) "This is my doing."
8. Who takes Anne what Mr. Van Daan tried to steal when Anne stormed off to her room?
(a) Mr. Frank.
9. What does Mr. Van Daan ask Miep to buy most of when she sells what he gives her after the New Year's treat?
10. How long have they been in hiding when the person stealing food is caught?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 2 1/2 years.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 2 years.
11. What does Miep bring as a New Year's present?
(a) Juice and cookies.
(b) Some ale.
(c) A cake.
(d) Ice cream.
12. What does Mr. Van Daan chastise Peter for on the Friday when Miep doesn't come to them?
(a) Taking Mr. Frank's side.
(b) Eating too much.
(d) Spending too much time with Anne.
13. Who divides the remaining food after the person stealing food is caught?
(a) Mr. Dussel.
(c) Mr. Frank.
14. What does Peter say makes the situation more bearable for him?
(a) His cat.
(b) His art.
15. Who does Mr. Frank say is destroying their lives?
(a) The Destroying Angel.
(c) The Nazis.
(d) The Devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne think would help comfort Peter while in hiding?
2. Who catches the person who is stealing food?
3. What is the name of the man who gives the families vegetables?
4. What alerts the families to the police coming in?
5. Who complains most about Anne and Peter's visits together?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)