Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Frank say calmed him at the end of the play?
(a) The facts.
(b) Anne's spirit.
(c) A calm conscience.
(d) Being in familiar surroundings.
2. Why does Mr. Frank say he is leaving the city at the beginning of the book?
(a) His business is destroyed.
(b) He wants to find his family.
(c) He is scared to stay.
(d) There are too many memories.
3. Who does Mrs. Frank hug when Miep brings good news on the day the food thief is caught?
(b) Mr. Van Daan.
(c) Mrs. Van Daan.
(d) Mr. Frank.
4. What frightens Anne the most on her first night in hiding?
(a) The silence.
(b) The newness.
(c) The voices.
(d) The dark.
5. Who knocks over the lamp when they hear a noise down below the apartment?
(a) Mr. Dussel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Van Daan's son?
2. What does Anne pretend to be on the day Miep is late?
3. Who catches the person who is stealing food?
4. How old is Margot when she goes into hiding?
5. What is the name of the institution helping people in hiding?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)