Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Van Daan begin crying when Miep brings the good news on the day the food thief is caught?
(a) He is ashamed of stealing.
(b) He is exhausted and starving.
(c) He fears they will be caught.
(d) He is grateful it will be over soon.
2. How old is the girl who comes to help Mr. Frank at the beginning of the book?
3. Where do Anne and Peter have their visits together?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The den.
(c) Peter's room.
(d) Anne's room.
4. How does Peter describe himself?
(a) Social butterfly.
(b) Lone wolf.
5. What is happening day and night three months into the hiding?
(c) Air raids.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wakes Anne up on the day they go into hiding?
2. What does Mr. Frank tell Anne there are no locks for?
3. What is the name of the worker who has asked for a raise?
4. Where is the hiding apartment located?
5. Why does Mr. Frank ask the Van Daans to hide with them?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)