Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes the noise heard down below the apartment?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A cat.
(d) A thief.
2. What does Mr. Frank do when he picks up the item at the beginning of the play?
3. What does Mr. Frank say is a benefit of what is happening day and night three months into the hiding?
(a) The war will end sooner.
(b) There will be less hiding.
(c) The police will be too busy to find them.
(d) They will hear more news.
4. Where is the hiding apartment located?
(a) Above a store.
(b) Above Mr. Frank's business.
(c) In the woods.
(d) Near the river.
5. What does Peter do when he gets embarrassed?
(a) Pretends to sleep.
(b) Writes in a journal.
(c) Feeds his cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What date does Anne start her diary?
2. How old is Margot when she goes into hiding?
3. What does Anne put in Mr. Dussel's bed as a prank?
4. What gift does Anne give to her mother?
5. What year does Anne start her diary?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)