|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Margot worried will happen to her fiance?
(a) He will be sent to a work camp.
(b) He will be killed on the street.
(c) He will join the war.
(d) He will marry another girl.
2. What does Mr. Frank pick up when he enters the stage at the beginning of the play?
(a) A book.
(b) A hat.
(c) A stuffed bear.
(d) A glove.
3. What does Peter do when he gets embarrassed?
(a) Writes in a journal.
(b) Pretends to sleep.
(c) Feeds his cat.
4. What date does Anne start her diary?
(a) July 6.
(b) June 6.
(c) June 16.
(d) January 26.
5. What is the name of the institution helping people in hiding?
(a) The Star of David.
(b) The Hiding Spies.
(c) Hitler Youth.
(d) The White Market.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Frank say he is leaving the city at the beginning of the book?
2. What occupation does Mr. Frank have before he goes into hiding?
3. What is Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
4. What does Anne spill onto Mrs. Van Daan's prized possession?
5. What does Anne hear in the distance after asking Mrs. Van Daan about her life before marriage?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)