|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On a Thursday in "October," what does Chirag try to tempt Rowley with?
(b) Hot dog.
(c) Corn dog.
(d) Chocolate chip cookie.
2. How old is the lead singer of Rodrick's band?
3. When does Greg say that the second most embarrassing thing in his life happened?
(a) 4th grade.
(b) 3rd grade.
(c) 6th grade.
(d) 5th grade.
4. In "September," how old is Manny?
5. Where did Rowley go on vacation over the summer?
(a) South Africa.
(b) South America.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Mom write about Greg eating a gingerbread house and lying about it?
2. What was the name of a boy that Greg remembers from preschool?
3. How many Mom Bucks does Mom give Rodrick and Greg in "October"?
4. What is the average age of the kids who attend Rowley's birthday party?
5. What time did Greg have to be at the pool every morning in the summer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Greg's secret to doing book reports?
2. Where does Greg spend time during Rodrick's party?
3. What are two times in "October," when Greg's honesty causes problems?
4. How does Chirag treat Greg after Greg apologizes for treating him like he was invisible?
5. Why does Greg say he had a lousy summer?
6. Why does Greg find Rowley's birthday party boring?
7. In "October," why does Greg get called to the vice principal's office and what is his punishment?
8. Why does Greg walk home every day after swimming?
9. What trick does Greg use to get out of swimming practice?
10. When does Greg remember that his mother was not totally honest?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)