|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through November.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Rowley's parents give him for his birthday?
(a) Baseball glove.
(b) Adventure novel.
(c) Tennis racket.
2. How much does Susan spend on books for the game that she and Greg are playing with Leland and Rowley?
(a) About $200.
(c) About $50.
3. What chore do Rodrick and Greg have to do every night in "September"?
(b) Take out the trash.
(c) Put away the food.
(d) Sweep the floor.
4. What is the name of Greg's pre-algebra teacher?
(a) Mrs. Watson.
(b) Mrs. Smythe.
(c) Mrs. Davis.
(d) Mrs. Lee.
5. In a game that Susan plays with Greg, Rowley, and Leland what does Susan do when they run into a pack of orcs?
(a) Give them all their food.
(b) Give them all their money.
(c) Throw daggers at them.
(d) Duel with swords.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Rodrick would pick up Greg during the summer from the pool, what would he drive?
2. In "October" on a Friday, how long does Greg say that he has been 100% honest?
3. On a Thursday in "October," what does Chirag try to tempt Rowley with?
4. What does Greg have to write a poem about for Mr. Huff's class in "November"?
5. How old does Greg think his brother's vehicle is?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)