|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "September," why does Greg say that he and Rodrick got into a big blowout one night?
(a) Taking out the dog.
(b) Doing dishes.
(c) Last piece of pie.
(d) Remote control.
2. How late was Rodrick picking up Greg from the pool in the summer?
(a) About 45 minutes.
(b) 1/2 an hour.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
3. How far did Greg have to walk from the pool to home in the summer?
(a) 2 miles.
(b) 1/2 mile.
(c) 3/4 mile.
(d) 3 miles.
4. How many short stories are in the book that Greg has been using for book reports?
(c) About 20.
(d) Around 15.
5. Where does Greg have to sit in history class?
(a) 3 rows from the front.
(b) Front row.
(c) Back row.
(d) Next to the teacher's desk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time did Greg have to be at the pool every morning in the summer?
2. Who made Greg participate in a sport during the summer?
3. In "September," what music does Dad play to get rid of kids in the driveway listening to Rodrick's band?
4. What picture did Dad send to the yearbook when Rodrick was sick?
5. What did Greg's mother's job used to be?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)