• The following version of this book was used to create this Lesson Plan: Kinney, Jeff. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules. Amulet Books, 2008. Hardcover.
• In “September,” it is a new school year, and Greg’s mother has bought him a new journal.
• He does not want anyone to see it, because his brother Rodrick hit him and called him a “Sissy” (1) when he saw the diary.
• He is going to have to keep his journal locked up after what happened when Rodrick got Greg’s last a journal a few weeks ago.
• Greg had a terrible summer.
• His family did not go anywhere, and his father made Greg join the swim team again.
• Greg still remembers his first swim meet when the starter pistol went off, and he was more worried about where the bullet might land than getting across the pool.
• Greg is the worst...
This section contains 5,427 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)