|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does M say the carriers probably get the diamonds from?
(a) A man in an underground carpark
(b) A man in a park
(c) A man in a mask
(d) A prostitute
2. What city does Vallance say Saye visits a lot?
3. What make of engine does Leiter's car have?
(a) A Cadillac
(b) A Volkswagon
(c) A Toyota
(d) A Ford
4. Who does M say he had lunch with at the Diamond Cooperation?
5. What do Bond and Leiter discuss the merits of?
(a) The British media
(b) American sports cars
(c) British sports
Short Answer Questions
1. What brand of beer does Bond want to drink at Scotts?
2. What part of London is the American Club in?
3. What does an American voice call Willy?
4. What 30 carat stone is Dankwaerts interested in?
5. Where does the man hide the notes he gives the men?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Bond's new assignment?
2. How does Tiffany want Bond to smuggle the diamonds to New York?
3. Why can't the Scotland Yard prove that the House of Diamonds is a front for diamond smuggling?
4. How does the agent determine that Sayer is not a real diamond executive?
5. Describe Bond and Leiter's trip to Saratoga Springs.
6. Why does the man want a pay raise?
7. How does Shady Tree want to pay Bond?
8. Why is Leiter in New York?
9. What happens when Bond tries to push Tiffany for more information?
10. How is the man stealing, raw uncut diamonds?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)