|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does M say is the only people who can handle the job?
(a) The MI5
(b) The Secret Service
(c) The CIA
(d) Scotland Yard
2. What is Bond's rank in the Ministry of Defense?
3. What does Bond keep in his hip pocket?
(a) A pen
(b) A cigarette case
(c) A whiskey bottle
(d) A gun
4. Who does M say will not be help to them?
(a) The CIA
(b) The FBI
(c) Scotland Yard
5. What is the man's job?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man waiting for?
2. What does the man say as the pilot leaves?
3. What did Tiffany become when some men violated her?
4. What make of engine does Leiter's car have?
5. What have the men filched £100,000 worth of?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the man stealing, raw uncut diamonds?
2. How does Shady Tree want to pay Bond?
3. What does the man think as the helicopter flies away?
4. What information does Leiter give Bond about Tiffany?
5. Why is the man so anxious?
6. Describe the first meeting between Bond and Shady Tree.
7. What happens to Bond before the plane takes off?
8. Why does the man want a pay raise?
9. How does the agent determine that Sayer is not a real diamond executive?
10. What does M show Bond in his office?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)