|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bond meet Vallance?
(a) The Ritz
(b) Hyde Park
(c) Scotland Yard
2. What have the men filched £100,000 worth of?
3. Where is the man working as a dentist?
(a) A diamond mine
(b) A silver mine
(c) A coal mine
(d) A gold mine
4. What shape is Saye's face?
5. What is the name of the gang Leiter is investigating?
(a) The Spangled Gang
(b) The Red Gang
(c) The Mangled Gang
(d) The Beat Gang
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is following Bond?
2. What issue of the Diamond News does Dankwaert flick through?
3. How did the mobsters initially make their money at the races?
4. What is Bill's position in the Secret Service?
5. Which of the stones Dankwaerts mentions does Saye say he has seen?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Leiter give Bond about Tiffany?
2. Describe the first meeting between Bond and Shady Tree.
3. What does Sayer think of Bond and Vallance's agent?
4. What happens when Bond tries to push Tiffany for more information?
5. What message does the Chief of Staff leave for Bond?
6. Why is the man so anxious?
7. How is the man stealing, raw uncut diamonds?
8. How does Shady Tree say Bond can secure a job with the mob?
9. What does the man complain to the pilot about?
10. How does Tiffany want Bond to smuggle the diamonds to New York?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)