|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond say he wanted from his meeting with Saye?
(a) An argument
(b) To frighten him
(c) He does not know
2. What does Leiter give Bond an article about?
(b) Saratoga Springs
(d) American mobsters
3. Why did Leiter retire from the CIA?
(a) He was losing his eyesight
(b) He got married
(c) He was badly injured
(d) He was too old
4. Where does Bond meet Tiffany?
(a) Cor Blimey
(b) Art Cafe
(c) Studio 54
5. What continent does the man wait in?
(d) South America
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the House of Diamonds located in New York?
2. What shape is Saye's face?
3. What do Bond and Leiter discuss the merits of?
4. What does the man wrap the aspirin in?
5. Where do Bond and Leiter go for a drink?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the man so anxious?
2. What does the article say about Saratoga Springs?
3. How does Bond prepare to meet Tiffany at the hotel?
4. Why is Leiter going to Saratoga Springs?
5. How does Shady Tree want to pay Bond?
6. What message does the Chief of Staff leave for Bond?
7. Describe Bond's journey from the plane to the House of Diamond's New York offices.
8. Why does the Chief of Staff send Bond to see Vallance?
9. How is the man stealing, raw uncut diamonds?
10. What does the man complain to the pilot about?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)