|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the man hide the notes he gives the men?
(a) In their teeth
(b) In their clothes
(c) In their bags
(d) In their hair
2. Where does Bond meet Tiffany?
(a) Art Cafe
(b) Studio 54
(c) Cor Blimey
3. Where does the man drive to?
(d) Sierra Leone
4. What issue of the Diamond News does Dankwaert flick through?
5. Why did Leiter retire from the CIA?
(a) He was badly injured
(b) He was too old
(c) He was losing his eyesight
(d) He got married
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Bond and Leiter go for a drink?
2. What is Vallance's position at Scotland Yard?
3. What continent does the man wait in?
4. What is the only information Tiffany has on ABC?
5. What does the man say as the pilot leaves?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Tiffany's phone call.
2. Why can't the Scotland Yard prove that the House of Diamonds is a front for diamond smuggling?
3. How does Shady Tree want to pay Bond?
4. What argument do Bond and the agent overhear?
5. What message does the Chief of Staff leave for Bond?
6. How does Shady Tree say Bond can secure a job with the mob?
7. What information does Leiter give Bond about Tiffany?
8. How does Bond meet Felix Leiter?
9. Why does the man want a pay raise?
10. What does Bond think of Tiffany?
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)