|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the casino Tiffany works at?
(a) Diamonds are Forever
(b) The Royale
(c) The Fortune
2. Where does Bond hide the money?
(a) Under his hat
(b) In his shoe
(c) Up his sleeve
(d) In his jacket
3. Who says "Thanks for the ride."?
(b) Tiffany Case
(d) Shady Tree
4. What game does Bond play in the casino?
5. Who is declared the official winner of the race?
(a) Shy Smile
(b) Loopy Lou
(c) Had Enough
(d) Pray Action
6. Who meets Bond at the airport?
(a) Felix Leiter
(b) Shady Tree
(c) Earnest Cureo
(d) Tiffany Case
7. Which of the men does Fleming describe as boisterous?
(a) The funny looking man
(b) The large man
(c) The white haired man
(d) The rich man
8. What method of transport does Bond use to travel to the mud baths?
9. What is the name of the jockey Bond has to get the money to?
(a) Gordon Shy
(b) Johnny Belly
(c) Sly Davidson
(d) Tingaling Bell
10. What does Bond smell when the door to the mud baths open?
(c) Hot air
11. Who does Bond address the envelope to?
(a) The Managing Director
(b) Chief of Staff
(c) Felix Leiter
(d) Head of the FBI
12. What does Bond question Tiffany about?
(a) The Spangled Gang
(b) Her future
(c) The House of Diamonds
(d) Her sexuality
13. Who watches Bond win money on roulette?
(a) Shady Tree
(c) Rufus Saye
14. What is the name of the hotel that Bond checks into?
(a) The Blossom
(b) The Tiara
(c) The Factory
(d) The Wedding Bell
15. What method of transport will Bond use to travel back to England?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bond try to hide?
2. What kind of sauce does Bond want his wife to be able to make?
3. What does the woman pay a lot of money for at the auction?
4. Which of the following characters is not with Seraffimo?
5. What does Leiter say he has convinced the jockey to do?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)