|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bond mail his winnings?
2. What is the name of the hotel that Bond checks into?
(a) The Wedding Bell
(b) The Blossom
(c) The Tiara
(d) The Factory
3. How does Bond set the pursuing car alight?
(a) Forces it to crash
(b) Throws a fire bomb
(c) Throws a grenade
(d) Shoots at it
4. What method of transport does Bond use to travel to the mud baths?
5. Who does Bond have to call to complain about not getting his money?
(a) Rufus Saye
(b) Tiffany Case
(c) Shady Tree
(d) Mr Pinkerton
6. What second game does Bond play in the casino?
(a) One armed bandit
7. What is the mud box shaped like?
(a) A cake box
(b) An ashtray
(c) A coffin
(d) A diamond
8. Who does Leiter think will soon go after Bond and Tiffany?
(a) The Spangled Gang
(c) The ABC Gang
9. Where does Seraffimo take Bond to?
(a) A Wild West hotel
(b) A teepee
(c) A casino
(d) An antique train engine
10. What does Bond question Tiffany about?
(a) Her sexuality
(b) Her future
(c) The House of Diamonds
(d) The Spangled Gang
11. What are the two hoodlums wearing over their heads?
12. Which of the following questions does Tiffany ask Bond?
(a) How many people have you killed?
(b) Who is your favorite secret agent?
(c) What kind of woman would you marry?
(d) What university did you go to?
13. What do Bond and Tiffany do on the third day aboard the ship?
(b) Go to the casino
(d) Meet for dinner
14. What is Leiter's friend working undercover as?
(a) A courier
(b) A taxi driver
(c) A waiter
(d) A hitman
15. What is the names of the two hoodlums?
(a) Wint and Kidd
(b) Goad and Roget
(c) Pete and Jack
(d) Yawn and Fawn
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the two hoodlums ask for?
2. What does Tiffany send Bond from the kitchen?
3. What does Bond smell when the door to the mud baths open?
4. Where does Leiter pick Bond and Tiffany up?
5. What do people makes bets on at the auction?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)