|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who meets Bond at the airport?
(a) Shady Tree
(b) Earnest Cureo
(c) Felix Leiter
(d) Tiffany Case
2. What is Leiter's friend working undercover as?
(a) A hitman
(b) A taxi driver
(c) A courier
(d) A waiter
3. Where does Bond mail his winnings?
4. What does Bond smell when the door to the mud baths open?
(b) Hot air
5. What best describes Spectreville?
(a) A depot town
(b) An old east town
(c) A Sci fi town
(d) An old west town
6. What does Bond question Tiffany about?
(a) The Spangled Gang
(b) Her future
(c) The House of Diamonds
(d) Her sexuality
7. Where are the two business men from?
8. How does Bond set the pursuing car alight?
(a) Throws a fire bomb
(b) Throws a grenade
(c) Forces it to crash
(d) Shoots at it
9. What game does Bond play in the casino?
10. What do Seraffimo's men beat Bond with?
(a) Baseball bats
(b) Football shoes
(c) Wet towels
(d) Beer bottles
11. What is the names of the two hoodlums?
(a) Yawn and Fawn
(b) Wint and Kidd
(c) Pete and Jack
(d) Goad and Roget
12. Which of the men does Fleming describe as boisterous?
(a) The funny looking man
(b) The white haired man
(c) The large man
(d) The rich man
13. What kind of sauce does Bond want his wife to be able to make?
14. What is the name of the mud baths?
(a) Muddy Waters
(c) Acme Mud and Sulphur
(d) Moist and Warm
15. What is the name of the jockey Bond has to get the money to?
(a) Sly Davidson
(b) Gordon Shy
(c) Tingaling Bell
(d) Johnny Belly
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the dealer at Bond's table?
2. Who does Leiter meet with?
3. What do Bond and Leiter meet for?
4. Where does Bond try to hide?
5. Who says "Thanks for the ride."?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)