|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, 'What Goes on Around Here?'; Chapter 5, Feuilles Mortes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rank will Bond say he is when he visits the House of Diamonds?
(c) Police Constable
2. Where is the man working as a dentist?
(a) A diamond mine
(b) A coal mine
(c) A silver mine
(d) A gold mine
3. What newspaper does Bond say his secretary can post his files to?
(a) The Daily Mail
(b) The News of the World
(c) The Telegraph
(d) The Daily Express
4. What American city was Tiffany Case born in?
(a) Los Angeles
(b) San Francisco
(d) New York
5. What is the man waiting for?
(a) A tank
(b) A helicopter
(c) A truck
(d) An aeroplane
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Chief of Staff say there are 10 million of in America?
2. What does the man say as the pilot leaves?
3. What brand of beer does Bond want to drink at Scotts?
4. What kind of vehicle does the man drive?
5. Who does M the carriers probably hand the diamonds over to?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)