|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Acme Mud and Sulphur; Chapter 14, 'We Don't Like Mistakes'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the names of the two hoodlums?
(a) Pete and Jack
(b) Yawn and Fawn
(c) Goad and Roget
(d) Wint and Kidd
2. What is the name of the horse Leiter has to check out?
(a) Grey Mascot
(b) Shy Smile
(c) Hip and Shake
(d) Hello Dandy
3. Where is the House of Diamonds located in London?
(a) Hatton Garden
4. What newspaper does Bond say his secretary can post his files to?
(a) The Telegraph
(b) The Daily Mail
(c) The Daily Express
(d) The News of the World
5. What is the mud box shaped like?
(a) An ashtray
(b) A cake box
(c) A diamond
(d) A coffin
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tiffany's passport state as her profession?
2. Who does M say is the only loser in the diamond business?
3. What does the Chief of Staff's office overlook?
4. Where does the road sign say to stop at?
5. Who does Bond telephone in this section?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)